DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

Terrell Clinkscales @TerrellClink92

I'm gone say this once I'm eligible for every school. No one pulled my scholi I just decommitted cause I felt it was best for me.

I only need a2.0 and my 62 credits to graduate I have 40credits enrolled in 20 this semester. the clown that listen to rumors kill yourself.

I'm gone say this once I'm eligible for every school. No one pulled my scholi I just decommitted cause I felt it was best for me.

I only need a2.0 and my 62 credits to graduate I have 40credits enrolled in 20 this semester. the clown that listen to rumors kill yourself.

He's a classy individual.

I get it Mav. And with your explanation, I should restate that no, it's not a withdrawel, but I bet the staff decided to take a "whatever happens, happens" approach. Like, if he decommitts, so be it and if he sticks with us, we'll work with him. But i bet with the news of his issues, they came to the point that they really didnt care either way.

That last tweet is a good example of why he failed math.

• Fire 8