WR Niles Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw the new rivals came out. Niles Paul went from number 41 or 43 I believe to number 73. I dont understand how that is possible. He made the top ten list of performers against top competition and he drops that far. I was honestly expecting him to jump to five stars. He almost had 1000 yards receiving and 13 td's his senior year also. Sounds like some sort of politic deal to me. I wonder if he would have jumped had he committed to michigan or LSU or USC. The rivals site had a ton of good things to say about him, then they drop him that far, makes no sense.

It's okay. Stars dont mean anything once you step on the field (after you leave HS). Gotta earn everything all over again at the next level. And then you find out how much bigger everyone is, they are just as fast, and want the playing time just as much. You dont show up as a star with the world owing you everything. Know wha' ah mean?

It's okay. Stars dont mean anything once you step on the field (after you leave HS). Gotta earn everything all over again at the next level. And then you find out how much bigger everyone is, they are just as fast, and want the playing time just as much. You dont show up as a star with the world owing you everything. Know wha' ah mean?

yep and i think Beck finally figured this out too.........

Or maybe he didn't figure it out and that's why he left.

Hopefully Niles' Mommy won't call and ask for playing time and his Daddy won't text a 'Thanks but no thanks' message so we can decide for ourselves if he is any good.

Is that Neutered Dumb your refering to?

Home of the Front Butt blocking scheme!!!!

Jesus is not the only one to walk on water,

Their QB's also walk on water :hellloooo

According to SI's Stewart Mandel, their QB Brady Quinn was going to win his 4th straight Heisman next year, even though he will be playing in the NFL; but Mandel has officially changed his mind and their new quarterback Jimmy Clausen will win his first of 4 Heisman's next year. According to Mandel, "I have already cast my Heisman ballot for next year, even though it is 11 months early, it does not matter, because there is no comparison between Clausen and any other player in college football."

According to the Bob Wright CEO of NBC broadcasting, "I peed my pants last night thinking about how good a QB Clausen is. Next year we may need to double or even triple our contract pay for each ND game we broadcast. It will be such an honor to be in the same stadium as Mr. Clausen; it will be well worth the money. Sorry, I need to sit down now, I am growing faint."