This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

Bo claimed he wasnt coaching for his job... that was surely evidentnwhen calling a fake punt... looked to me like he flat out didnt give a Sheet.

I think Bo called Bill Callahan for that play. Why wasn't Nickens running the fake lol?

Speaking of Bill, NU just lost three home games for the first time since 2007.

People are way too soft today. I don't condone what he did on the sideline because that looked like it almost hit the ref, but I have no problem with what he said at halftime.

Every f'ing coach in America has moments like that at halftime. Pelini isn't alone in that category.

I agree. The difference is that with all of the other stuff that he has done he has to be able to control himself better than that. Obviously he can't. And then to come back with that? Yep, it was a sh**ty call but that can't happen. And now his vaunted defense just allows another score. Time to go!

He isn't helping himself in his postgame presser sounding like a baby. Calling the call against him a "chickensh#t call" and that Kirk did worse than he did and it didn't get called. Is this who we want representing the University and the state?

Don't coaches get fined for questioning the refs? He should have apologized. He came very close to hitting the ref in the face. That would have been a disaster.

Bo claimed he wasnt coaching for his job... that was surely evidentnwhen calling a fake punt... looked to me like he flat out didnt give a Sheet.

I think he knows that he is gone, it is just a hunch. Either way our AD needs to announce the decision this weekend so we can move on one way or the other. They don't have the excuse of not commenting during the season anymore. By the way go 49ers! I love the signature picture.

Isn't this how we got Callahan? Can't really announce anything until they find a replacement for Pelini.

I just don't even know what to say anymore. Year six and this is the product on the field. Sure, there have an obscene amount of injuries that we have had to deal with. However, this is year six. We should have depth built. Whether that falls on recruiting misses, inexperience, etc, it still falls on the shoulders of the head football coach.

The hallmark of the Pelini regime has been undisciplined football. How many nationally televised turnover laden meltdowns are we going to have to endure? It's like clockwork, almost to the point where we are becoming numb to it. It's embarrassing and we should expect more. We are 107th in the nation in turnovers/game, averaging 2.3 turnovers/game and that's not factoring in the 4 today. Last season, we were 112th in the nation, averaging 2.5/game. That is, in a word, embarrassing.

I've been off the Bo bandwagon since last season, but I do think that he is going to end up sticking around another year just because of the unusual number of injuries that have plagued this team. He will, without a doubt, be on a short leash.

• Fire 1

:yeah

The game was close at the time and that was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Game was lost on the next play where Iowa scored. I thought Bo was going to survive this year but now after a complete dumpster fire meltdown, where turning the ball over is your team's identity, and getting physically manhandled by Iowa is completely embarrassing.

Maybe just too much of a warrior. He gave it the old college try today. Had a lot to overcome to start with, and then Ron not having a great game did not help. Made some bad choices, but if they had worked, we would all have been happy as hell.

I do not think this game will have much to do with the decision if he stays or goes. I think that choice had already been made, and if it is go, they already have a coach in mind/agreed to replace him.

I do feel the decision will be made this weekend though. I see no reason to continue through the bowl game. Now if no coach has been contacted, maybe not. I do not expect to see the same thing we saw with the firing of Coach Solich.

I can't take it anymore! The interview and lack of class at the half. Yeah, it was a dumb question but for him to act like that is unreal. He obviously has no understanding of or intention to show any class. We deserve better! Then to follow it up with that display of sh#t on the sideline that cost his team 15 yards? I'm done with him! Un-effing-believeable the guy!

This needs to be your last game as a fan.

• Fire 1

I think he knows that he is gone, it is just a hunch. Either way our AD needs to announce the decision this weekend so we can move on one way or the other. They don't have the excuse of not commenting during the season anymore. By the way go 49ers! I love the signature picture.

Isn't this how we got Callahan? Can't really announce anything until they find a replacement for Pelini.

IMO people need to stop being scared of what happened in 2003. We don't have the same people involved and the university can do much better than Bo. Bill must be laughing his ass off in Dallas right about now.

IMO people need to stop being scared of what happened in 2003. We don't have the same people involved and the university can do much better than Bo. Bill must be laughing his ass off in Dallas right about now.

Bill? 5-7? Nah, I doubt it.