Let the sellout streak end

You people who keep throwing up roadblocks on this topic....do you WANT the streak to end? If so, WTF is wrong with you? That's like being on a ship in the middle of the storm and telling everyone on board that you hope the ship sinks. Your logic is flawed.

Blitz, it would be the final check mark on Bo, their goal and prophecy would be fulfilled.

You people who keep throwing up roadblocks on this topic....do you WANT the streak to end? If so, WTF is wrong with you? That's like being on a ship in the middle of the storm and telling everyone on board that you hope the ship sinks. Your logic is flawed.

Blitz, it would be the final check mark on Bo, their goal and prophecy would be fulfilled.

Crazy stuff.

For me, if Pelini ever does get pushed out it will be for wins/losses and nothing else.

Yep, not impressed with those who would wish anything bad for the sake of getting a new coach! I am not giving up my tickets for any reason. GBR

Yep, not impressed with those who would wish anything bad for the sake of getting a new coach! I am not giving up my tickets for any reason. GBR

100% agreed. Super excited to have my tickets. Super excited about this next year, like I always have in previous years, even in 2007. Never missed a snap and stayed until the absolute bitter end. GBR!

I have never been part of 'the problem' since I never had season tickets to begin with. Though I saw many of the good games in the 90's, they were always seats comped to the station I worked for in my broadcast career. Not a bad perk. Aside from that, I wasn't paid enough to even think about having season tickets, could barely pay for the gas to get from Omaha to Lincoln most of the time.

Now, I remain part of the problem, as I STILL won't buy season tickets. My excuse this time is that I have a 60 inch HD screen, a fridge just around the corner, Wi-Fi, a restroom at hand. And I happen to live in Tampa Florida now, so it's not real easy to get back for every home game. I try to make it to a game every few years, though, and do attend bowl games when I can.

I have never been part of 'the problem' since I never had season tickets to begin with. Though I saw many of the good games in the 90's, they were always seats comped to the station I worked for in my broadcast career. Not a bad perk. Aside from that, I wasn't paid enough to even think about having season tickets, could barely pay for the gas to get from Omaha to Lincoln most of the time.

Now, I remain part of the problem, as I STILL won't buy season tickets. My excuse this time is that I have a 60 inch HD screen, a fridge just around the corner, Wi-Fi, a restroom at hand. And I happen to live in Tampa Florida now, so it's not real easy to get back for every home game. I try to make it to a game every few years, though, and do attend bowl games when I can.

That is not being part of the problem, that is understandable all the way around.

Gotta love the sh!t stirring... is this what NU football has come to, sellout records? Don't we play to win anymore? What happened to that fear opposing teams used to have coming to Lincoln, the dreaded sea of red is seemingly becoming the Dead Sea.

I have season tickets, above row 90, and I pay a donation... so I hope some of you on here drop yours so I can move down to a place where the team can hear a true fan "CHEER" them on, win or lose... This is a dumb thread, it should be locked.

Gotta love the sh!t stirring... is this what NU football has come to, sellout records? Don't we play to win anymore? What happened to that fear opposing teams used to have coming to Lincoln, the dreaded sea of red is seemingly becoming the Dead Sea.

I have season tickets, above row 90, and I pay a donation... so I hope some of you on here drop yours so I can move down to a place where the team can hear a true fan "CHEER" them on, win or lose... This is a dumb thread, it should be locked.

Pfffft....What do you think would happen to this board if every dumb thread was locked???

I wouldn't have anything to do.

• Fire 2

I could care less if the sellout streak ended, if that would leave to a more rowdy crowd or something along those lines then I would be fine with that. I would prefer the streak to live and have a rowdy crowd. I don't want to be the only person in my section that stands up and yells.

I could care less if the sellout streak ended, if that would leave to a more rowdy crowd or something along those lines then I would be fine with that. I would prefer the streak to live and have a rowdy crowd. I don't want to be the only person in my section that stands up and yells.

Because when I see a partially filled stadium,my first thought is, "damn, that's a rowdy fanbase!"

Because when I see a partially filled stadium,my first thought is, "damn, that's a rowdy fanbase!"

as much as i love the sellout streak, i would rather see memorial stadium with 70k people like me in it a lot more than 92k of the people who are there now telling me to sit down. if i can drive 16 hours to see the huskers play, while usually having to ridiculously overpay to buy tickets secondhand (see the cost on your ticket? i've had to pay up to 1000% of that, and i consider it worth every penny), then you can damn well stand up for 3 hours and make some noise.

as much as i love the sellout streak, i would rather see memorial stadium with 70k people like me in it a lot more than 92k of the people who are there now telling me to sit down. if i can drive 16 hours to see the huskers play, while usually having to ridiculously overpay to buy tickets secondhand (see the cost on your ticket? i've had to pay up to 1000% of that, and i consider it worth every penny), then you can damn well stand up for 3 hours and make some noise.

The first game there was 70k in memorial stadium, win or lose, I can tell you what the story will be.

And people like you would gravitate towards that story.

Meanwhile, people like us could give two poops. We're fans. I agree with ATLHusker all the way, I won't be there to cheer on our fans to fill the stadium. I am there to scream until my voice is gone for Nebraska. Win or Lose, my money for season tickets was well spent.

There's no lighter way to say this, but screw the people that focus on that aspect of the game (Oh no! Not a sellout!). Sellout or not, I'll be there. I'll be a fan. That's all that matters to me.