wareagles

Redmusky

How much difference does a coach make? Auburn was WINLESS in conference play last year. Winless. Now they are #4 in the country and jusy beat the #1 team in the country who is 60-0 , now 60-1 since 2008 when rushing for 140+ yards. A good coach can be the catalyst for a program, like we've seen with Auburn.

True, but don't forget that the majority of players who are contributing this year was the recruiting class from their Title run with Cam. As much as Chizik was a complete joke of a coach, the dude could recruit top talent and Malzahn knows how to utilize it.

and the inevitable change in college football power begins to shift again. the SEC is terrible this year...if mizzou wins tonight id think they have chance to get into that NC game if they beat Auburn next week. i feel a "pinkeling" coming on...

The one thing that most people don't bring up, is the fact that two teams out of the Big 12 are competing and beating many of the teams in the vaunted SEC. I think it would be awesome to see Mizzou win tonight and beat Auburn next week. I would be pissed though if Ohio State and Florida State both win next week and we don't see both of them in the NC.

Malzahn recruited the talent for his offense, then left for Arky State. Most wanted him to get the job all along I think. There really was not a coaching search, they hired him almost instantly.

Not a fair comparison as to a coach coming in cold. He has done a great job.

Still feel the SEC is just as good as it has been, and overall maybe better. We will see how they fair in the bowl games.

I can see Auburn jumping Ohio State if they beat Mizzou or South Carolina. Neither of them have a chance if they win the SEC. That is what we need to hope for. I do not want an sEC team in the MNC game for any reason.

Great ending to a great game. I think if Auburn and Ohio State both win next week, Auburn will likely jump them in the standings. And since Auburn has played the far tougher schedule, has more quality wins and appears to be the superior team, I don't have a problem with that.

AuBurn lost to LSU, I have a huge problem with them jumping Buckeues

Auburn beat the undefeated two time MNC. Will have beaten the number four team if Mizzou wins tonight or close to. Ohio State has not played a team ranked in the top 10 for over 1400 days. At least according to Pacman. There schedule, due to being in the Big is so easy comparatively, Auburn could jump them. I hope not, but with the ESPN/SEC marriage, I would not put it past happening. Auburn has to lose next weekend to assure a non SEC participant is my guess.

The wife is a Mizzou grad, so I have to cheer for them tonight, and again next weekend if they beat A&M. Would much prefer Ohio State play, representing the BIG. Doubt they can play with Florida State, but who knows.