Prediction Bowl

As much as I hate to admit it.....Iowa will travel better than Nebraska this year to the outback bowl....that is a GIVEN.... they are pumped to be 8-4 and we are pissed !!! Anyone who has paid attention to the past decade of bowls realize that Iowa does travel extremely well. They are almost a LOCK for the Outback, and have been since last Friday. With OU to BCS....it moves Texas into Alamo....Leaving KSU...which is what many sites are now reporting

That's true about their current excitement level. And I honestly didn't realize they traveled that well.

I apologize if my post sounded like an attack on you, when I said that if "anyone paid attention".....it wasn't...... I was just stating that the last few times that Iowa has gone to a Florida bowl and to Arizona.....they sell out in a hurry and will again. They really do travel well, and after sitting out last year, combined with the upswing in excitement, they are a much better "draw" right now than we are.....and it F#%C*&G sucks......especially living in Iowa

As much as I hate to admit it.....Iowa will travel better than Nebraska this year to the outback bowl....that is a GIVEN.... they are pumped to be 8-4 and we are pissed !!! Anyone who has paid attention to the past decade of bowls realize that Iowa does travel extremely well. They are almost a LOCK for the Outback, and have been since last Friday. With OU to BCS....it moves Texas into Alamo....Leaving KSU...which is what many sites are now reporting

That's true about their current excitement level. And I honestly didn't realize they traveled that well.

I apologize if my post sounded like an attack on you, when I said that if "anyone paid attention".....it wasn't...... I was just stating that the last few times that Iowa has gone to a Florida bowl and to Arizona.....they sell out in a hurry and will again. They really do travel well, and after sitting out last year, combined with the upswing in excitement, they are a much better "draw" right now than we are.....and it F#%C*&G sucks......especially living in Iowa

Didn't take it that way at all. Obviously I haven't been paying attention. :lol:

Thanks for the info.

Gives Bo a chance to stick it to Snyder one more time....Mr. Gregory, meet Mr. Waters..... get pressure on this kid !!! They have a great wide out with Lockett....

Not sure how their defense is.....but we NEED to win this one, or losing to Iowa and KSU in back to back games......ugh.......It wont be pretty

Someone at SB.Nation has Nebraska vs Washington State in the Texas Bowl.......Michigan in BWW and Minnesota in Gator..

I have a really hard time buying this one, but their other games seem to match up pretty closely with the cbs, espn, etc....

and the Michigan site says the BWW is a decent possibility, but said that Nebraska would probably go to Gator if Michigan went to BWW...

I think we go to TEMPE now no matter what, they will need us in the early game because it's Baylor and Central Florida in the Fiesta. If its Kansas State, beware the mad scientist and his voodoo, but I don't think they finished as well as they started this year and the skers have time to get their stuff together, including change some coaches duties, like get someone on the special teams already and change the OC.......did we already cover this somewhere?

ESPN projecting OU to Sugar vs. Alabama? They are going to get killed. Sugar should take Oregon to match up against Bama. Would be entertaining.

I would go with these games:

BCS Natty: FSU v Auburn

Rose: Mich. State v Stanford

Sugar: Bama v Oregon

Orange: Ohio State v Mizzou

Fiesta: Baylor v UCF (I guess this is the automatic match up due to conference winners...least appealing game IMO)

I would love for us to match up against OU or Texas.

:spooners :hookerhorns

B1G Network has us playing Kansas St. at the BWW Bowl. Here are their predictions:

Rose Bowl, Jan. 1 (Big Ten vs. BCS/Pac-12):Michigan State vs. Stanford

Orange Bowl, Jan. 3: (ACC vs. BCS):Ohio State vs. Clemson

Capital One Bowl, Jan. 1 (Big Ten vs. SEC):Wisconsin vs. Missouri

Outback Bowl, Jan. 1 (Big Ten vs. SEC):Iowa vs. South Carolina

Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, Dec. 28 (Big Ten vs. Big 12):Nebraska vs. Kansas State

Gator Bowl, Jan. 1 (Big Ten vs. SEC):Michigan vs. Georgia

Texas Bowl, Dec. 27 (Big Ten vs. Big 12):Minnesota vs. Texas Tech

However, These folks have us playing Washington State in the Texas Bowl: http://www.sbnation....-ohio-state-fsu

12/27/2013 Texas (Houston) Big 12 6 vs. Big Ten 6 Washington State* Nebraska

I really hope everyone is wrong about us playing Kansas St. I'd much rather replay Georgia, or play Texas, but it looks like we suck enough this year to get K-state. I'm sure the AD would be happy about this matchup as this should be a gimme for Bo, and if Bo wins, that takes the pressure off of Eichorst.

finally, a bowl game we can win..........