Bo's Wikipedia page still has the following line at the end, which made me smile a little.

Pelini remained defiant in the post game press conference . . . declaring, "If they want to fire me, go ahead. I don't apologize for anything I have done." Pelini subsequently apologized for his behavior after the Iowa game.

I've had this in my sig for over a week now.

speaking of speculation...this is PURELY hypothetical, but does anyone think that maybe SE knows that Bo is on his way out voluntarily? Maybe he found out Bo had been looking for a while, or Bo even told him? Maybe some place in the B12 that still has games to play so no announcement has been made?

If this was the case, the best decision (when everyone thought he was certainly gone) would be to keep him around. You get out of the buyout, you keep the recruiting class intact, and when Bo leaves it's because he's off to someplace new - so the next guy doesn't have to deal w/ the turmoil of a firing and negativity from the team.

COMPLETELY hypothetical, and a little bit of a gamble on SE's part if true, but it would be genius if it worked out.

No. It wouldn't.

Will Kenny Bell bail on us when Bo leaves? His cryptic tweets after the Iowa game seem to suggest so.

Wait...wha? I thought the Bo to Washington stuff was just some message board 4chan-ish asshattery in good fun.

So there's legs to this s**t then? Or do I need to renew my medicinal marijuana prescription again?

Bo's not going anywhere......this year. I think it's just that some people hear a rumor and automatically believe it. If you don't trust my opinion on the subject, maybe you will believe Tom Osborne, Tim Miles and Warren Buffet. They all told me that Bo is staying and not going to Washington. They are all sitting with me at the White House right now and we are about to start a poker game with the president! It's about to get crazy!!!!!!

Bo's not going anywhere......this year. I think it's just that some people hear a rumor and automatically believe it. If you don't trust my opinion on the subject, maybe you will believe Tom Osborne, Tim Miles and Warren Buffet. They all told me that Bo is staying and not going to Washington. They are all sitting with me at the White House right now and we are about to start a poker game with the president! It's about to get crazy!!!!!!

Not sure I can believe you sandhillsHuskerW!

I just got off a conference phone call with Harvey P and SE and they both told me that while they won’t divulge specific information that implies that they are aware of any related search regarding Bo, that they would be open and congenial with anything that would personally benefit Bo’s future success. They further stated that the rumors and sarcastic comments that are being spread in the media and message boards are all “Just part of the Process”. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Edit: Thought I best come back and edit this before people took it seeeeerious :ahhhhhhhh ! This was :sarcasm

Edited by TAKODA