2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

Nah, not offended. No worries.

Back in my skinnier days I did a lot of cross-country biking (big Tour de France fan here). My bike was ice pink.

I've never thought of pink as unmanly and I don't know why it's considered to be. I have a pink polo I still wear once in a while.

It's a color. Who cares, right?

Nah, not offended. No worries.

Back in my skinnier days I did a lot of cross-country biking (big Tour de France fan here). My bike was ice pink.

I've never thought of pink as unmanly and I don't know why it's considered to be. I have a pink polo I still wear once in a while.

It's a color. Who cares, right?

I get that, but, that isn't the issue. I don't look at it as being a girly color. I just think it gets overdone in football uniforms. That's it.

I mean, october is also liver cancer awareness month, but we aren't throwing a ton of green into our uni's.

September has like 6 "________" cancer awareness's all having their own separate color. None of that is recognized either.

This isn't an "its not fair" thing either. So please no one make it seem that way.

http://www.choosehope.com/calendar-of-cancer-awareness-months

The concept is good but only 25% of the money is going to research and there haven't been any real advances in medicines. Good cause that's mismanaged.

That is a real problem, but there have been advances. I've seen them first-hand. Someone I know and love should by all rights be gone right now, but she's still here thanks to those advances.

Now, are those advances in treatment directly tied to stuff like Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Couldn't tell you. But it can't hurt.