Players leaving rumor

Bottom line is that this is a bunch of crap. This is nothing more than a pissant fan that is pissed that we're not winning to the caliber they desire, pissed that Bo will be our coach for another year, and pissed that he's making some hay recruiting. It's a total undermining effort. Just like the tape and the resignation rumor. Theyre pissed we're stickin with Bo for another year, and that's he's getting another shot at proving some folks wrong.

I truly think 1 will leave but not both. I would expect Newby to be on the look-out for possible places. Adam is for real and Cross would have to sit at any other D-1 as a 3rd year player.....Cross will get short yardage carries here, and he knows that.

** I will throw this out......... Can anyone name 1-2 All-Conference (in a BSC conference) or an All-American that has transferred from Nebraska ? More than not, the guys that we all "panic" about when they leave, rarely show up on anyone else's stat sheet of relevence. Guys will leave. We are loaded at some positions, and the kids want to play football, not be "back ups" for 3-4 years. Can't blame them. They were great in HS, and are good NCAA players, but gave it a try here, and didn't work out.

It's the name of the game. Relax, because I don't see any "potential" All-Americans on this list.... (altough Newby is talented and Moss has some game..but Bo has tried to run a 'CLEAN' program and won't deal with any sh!t.

We can officially start the 2014 version of.... Guys we thought would play a major role who end up not contributing at all or no where near the level we had hoped. I can just see us going into next season with a d-line that doesn't include Gregory or Moss or Valentine. Just so that we can roll with Maurice, Clinkscales, Newell and some guy we don't even think will play at all next year. And we will be told that the line needs time to jell because they are young and blah blah blah

We can officially start the 2014 version of.... Guys we thought would play a major role who end up not contributing at all or no where near the level we had hoped. I can just see us going into next season with a d-line that doesn't include Gregory or Moss or Valentine. Just so that we can roll with Maurice, Clinkscales, Newell and some guy we don't even think will play at all next year. And we will be told that the line needs time to jell because they are young and blah blah blah

Where is Valentine going? and Gregory is not leaving..... or is this just a "hypothetical" scenario to get your point across?

** If so, damn it, don't make me nervous like that !

Yeah, for Moss it makes no sense. Why would NU wait until the eve of the trial to kick him off the team? And why would Moss quit? He'd have to sit out a year. I'm guessing this is strictly rumor. Some guy saw the travel roster and jumped to a conclusion.