Players leaving rumor

** I will throw this out......... Can anyone name 1-2 All-Conference (in a BSC conference) or an All-American that has transferred from Nebraska ?

Harrison Beck...

I am sure you are right....but refresh my memory a bit.... Did he go to NC....and was he an All-Conference selection? I just don't remember seeing his name on any highlight clips on any sports station once he left.....and if even so, he would be 1 of many that have left..... Cody Green had an ok career at Tulsa, but not sure if he even started a lot his senior season...thought he may have been beaten out

** Although my question was to name 1 or 2.......so if Beck is correct..... You win Sir !

** I will throw this out......... Can anyone name 1-2 All-Conference (in a BSC conference) or an All-American that has transferred from Nebraska ?

Harrison Beck...

I am sure you are right....but refresh my memory a bit.... Did he go to NC....and was he an All-Conference selection? I just don't remember seeing his name on any highlight clips on any sports station once he left.....and if even so, he would be 1 of many that have left..... Cody Green had an ok career at Tulsa, but not sure if he even started a lot his senior season...thought he may have been beaten out

** Although my question was to name 1 or 2.......so if Beck is correct..... You win Sir !

I don't think Beck was all anything. He sat behind Russell Wilson and his stats were miserable.

Harrison Beck...

I don't think Beck was all anything. He sat behind Russell Wilson and his stats were miserable.

:lol:

Beck on the left

acc080816251.jpg

** I will throw this out......... Can anyone name 1-2 All-Conference (in a BSC conference) or an All-American that has transferred from Nebraska ? ith any sh!t.

Not really a *transfer*, but the best player we ever lost, IMO, was Haloti Ngata. He committed to us, then changed his mind before signing day and ended up going to Oregon. I always suspected Oregon pulled some underhanded recruiting stuff to sour Ngata on us. But who knows what the real story is.

Harrison Beck...

:lol:

Beck on the left

acc080816251.jpg

They look like the football version of Big Bang Theory

• Fire 9

I heard a story on Moss about a week ago. I PM'd PaulCrewe to see if he knew anything about it, but he didn't so I figured I better just not say anything public. What I heard is that part of Moss' incident was that he couldn't go back to the dorms....well I guess he did to see his girlfriend and they got it on video. So I heard he was temporarily suspended from the University. Again, just what I heard. Hope Bo addresses it later today.