\\ Georgia Game Discussion Thread - Gator Bowl 2014 //

Did anyone see this game being 10-9 at the half? I didn't that's for sure................thought it'd would be a 24 to 17 type of first half.

We have seen this for many of the latter games this season. Defense plays solid, offense is slow (but can do just enough to win). The big difference is that the offense has looked better. There are no TO, and the offense had be rather consistent. I think the score is low because the play calling has been conservative. Really though, I would take this over big plays or bust.

I'm thinking the Big Ten will be 1-7 in bowls after today, with us winning and counting Maryland/Rutgers.

I see you've done a lot of motivational speaking...

Just don't see the others winning except Michigan State but I think Stanford is better.

Just glad you're upbeat, thats all...

I'm thinking the Big Ten will be 1-7 in bowls after today, with us winning and counting Maryland/Rutgers.

They're not in the B1G. If you want the link to their respective conferences, I'll post it.

No one will care next season, they will just say Big Ten teams lost seven bowl games. I doubt they will specify that the two weren't in the Big Ten yet.