RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Bussey Sr told 247 that we are third right now behind tenn and a&m, and that a final decision would likely come next week. I would hope he does an in home before that.

Also not sure why everywhere lists him as a commit when we are third now

What if Bussey commits to Tennessee then butch Jones takes the Michigan job..

Jones just signed a contract extension with Tennessee. I don't see that happening.

Bussey Sr told 247 that we are third right now behind tenn and a&m, and that a final decision would likely come next week. I would hope he does an in home before that.

Nvrm St. Paul already said it

Nvrm St. Paul already said it

IPQFsOe.png

• Fire 3

This kid is like Green...he committed but never really wanted to be at Nebraska. That happens and I understand it.

I dont agree with that. Committed to a university that fired the coach he committed to. Completely understand how a kid could question his commitment. Green came here and got beat out and went closer to home where he thought he would get a chance to play more.

This kid is like Green...he committed but never really wanted to be at Nebraska. That happens and I understand it.

I dont agree with that. Committed to a university that fired the coach he committed to. Completely understand how a kid could question his commitment. Green came here and got beat out and went closer to home where he thought he would get a chance to play more.

The kid has been iffy forever, way before Bo got fired. I don't know if he really ever wanted to come to Nebraska. I think he was using his commitment to get more attention from other schools he would rather go to. His Dad is all in, but I don't think Jr. ever was. Just playing games. If he stays, good, if not, peace out.

The kid has been iffy forever, way before Bo got fired. I don't know if he really ever wanted to come to Nebraska. I think he was using his commitment to get more attention from other schools he would rather go to. His Dad is all in, but I don't think Jr. ever was. Just playing games. If he stays, good, if not, peace out.

The kid was only "iffy" due to the uncertainty surrounding Bo. When his dad was a SR he was committed to a school then the coach got fired last minute and BusseySR was scrambling for a school. They didn't want the same to happen to BusseyJr so they looked at some schools.