SIGNED QB A.J. Bush

Mavric

Also, as an Air Force man, he knows how to handle disasters and adversity, like when his A/C goes out. :funnyhahah

Oh take potshots at the coach because he's an air force grad, which is so important. You go, you badass you.

If you're being sarcastic, it's not coming through. If you're serious, the laughing face clearly makes it a joke. Well, if it wasn't true about the A/C, then it'd be a joke.

Whoosh

As an Army guy, there is a "good-natured rivalry" between the different Military branches. I was making a well known joke in the military about how "easy" the Air Force guys have it. Nothing to see here except some good natured ribbing. The image at the bottom is the unit I was in. It's all good, people.

It's time A.J... better get on this train before it leaves the station.

I get the feeling we are waiting to see what Blair is going to do before we take Bush's commit. (just a hunch)

But Bush is a quarterback and Blair is receiver/DB right?

Bush is a QB that might be able to play WR too I would guess. Blair is strictly a WR.

It's time A.J... better get on this train before it leaves the station.

I get the feeling we are waiting to see what Blair is going to do before we take Bush's commit. (just a hunch)

But Bush is a quarterback and Blair is receiver/DB right?

Bush is a QB that might be able to play WR too I would guess. Blair is strictly a WR.

Ah, so Blair would be a replacement for Lockhart in this class, but Bush we need just in case Darlington doesn't pan out because of injury, so I'm assuming we're able to take both if they both commit.