QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

I have a bad bad feeling about this. So help me if in a couple years Burrow is the starter at OSU and leads them to a win over us in the CCG while we struggle to find a solid healthy Qb I will spit nails.

Bold prediction. I hope Burrow's goes on to have a high level of success (but loses every game to the Huskers of course), but looking at our current depth chart (Armstrong, Stanton, Darlington, Bush, *Dillman, and potentially a 2nd QB in this class), I am not worried about the amount of potential we have at that position. Burrow's could be great, potentially, but the potential for greatness is there for the QBs we already have.

Burrow is going to get buried on Ohio State's depth chart. J.T. Barret is a freshman this year and Cardale Jones is a sophomore.

Tom Herman is gone but I think the Buckeyes still have Urban Meyer. Not many expected Tom to stay so I would imagine that Burrow thought the same thing. Saying that, it doesn't hurt for Nebraska to keep going after recruits till the day they sign with a team. Burrow played very well against some very good competition deep into the OHSAA playoffs. I know there are some tOSU fans that think Burrow will be a better college QB than Gibson (the other QB in the class - 4/5 star prospect).

would like to hear what the story is on Joe Burrow?

Mr Football two years in a row... in Ohio.

amazing stat's

6'3" and 215

4.0 GPA

Starting PG on the basketball team as a freshman. can't be a stiff and play point.

I am sure there is a ton more, that I don't know.

but the really question... what are the Scout/Rivals of the world seeing that rate him out as a 3*?

would like to hear what the story is on Joe Burrow?

Mr Football two years in a row... in Ohio.

amazing stat's

6'3" and 215

4.0 GPA

Starting PG on the basketball team as a freshman. can't be a stiff and play point.

I am sure there is a ton more, that I don't know.

but the really question... what are the Scout/Rivals of the world seeing that rate him out as a 3*?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1520086/highlights/107751379

I think he's our QB for 2015

71.2% completion 589 yrds rushing. Accounted for 4385 total yards and 56tds. Gatorade player of the year in Ohio.

Most importantly he's a Husker Legacy. His dad coaches at Ohio with Frank. Joe has been on atleast one UOV when he came for a spring practice last year, and i would bet hes been to a game or two. Should be a 4 star when rated I would guess. IMO we need to offer soon, he's getting a ton of interest. Get him to the spring game and lock him up. He's not an Ohio native, so good chance he's a Husker fan being a legacy and all.