Spring Practice Dumpster Fire

Mavric

Woah, when did my phone automatically take me from HB to HOL? All we need now is someone to start degrading Bo and TO unabashedly and repeatedly. Maybe work in how he is 100% sure of something that doesn't actually happen and the transition will be complete. While we are at it, we should see if the BRB is re-opening their membership doors.

That is excluding any games against non-FBS opponents as well, so to get the true number you have to go through the play-by-play stuff on Huskermax or some other source and add those in. IIRC there were only a couple more. In general, QBs running the triple option are up high on the list.

BTW this is the only site I've ever found that has stats like this. Team fumbles are easy to find, but individual are not as readily available. I did once go through Crouch's 1999 season manually and if I remember correctly he had 12 that year, which was the worst of his career. It's too bad these stats don't go back further because it would be interesting to see numbers from our past QBs as a comparison given the type of offense they ran.

That's true. I think Taylor's fumble stats are slightly inflated for the simple reason that he ran the ball a lot. It's bound to happen that a running QB is gonna have more fumbles than a pocket QB. With that said, Taylor had horrible ball security and had a lot of head scratching fumbles in his career.

I believe one year he was tied with Oregon's QB for fumbles lost...

Which QB? It wasn't Darron Thomas and Mariota didn't fumble a whole lot as a freshman. Last year he had issues but Taylor was hurt so...

So has anyone visited stupidgifs.com yet

I'd plus 1 this, but apparently when you run out, you run out for the "day". Which on huskerboard appears to be 43 hours.

You think you should just automatically get more +1's every day without making significant changes?

#Entitled

• Fire 1