Ok.....the rest of the schedule

Sunday @ 2 on the BTN.

I thought it was today... I was so excited.....

We are all pretty excited, but that excitement will be tamed about 5 minutes into the game haha. Joking, but I hope we can keep it close and give us a shot at the end like Miles said. I doubt we win but I want to see us competitive. It helps that MSU is without Appeling and Dawson. But they are still stacked and have lots of depth.

Yea I am with you, I just don't want to see us lose by double digits.

Sunday @ 2 on the BTN.

I thought it was today... I was so excited.....

We are all pretty excited, but that excitement will be tamed about 5 minutes into the game haha. Joking, but I hope we can keep it close and give us a shot at the end like Miles said. I doubt we win but I want to see us competitive. It helps that MSU is without Appeling and Dawson. But they are still stacked and have lots of depth.

Yea I am with you, I just don't want to see us lose by double digits.

Yes. A loss would be understandable (not desirable), but a woodshed.........................well, we want these guys to continue to play with confidence......................

When you look at the schedule, besides MSU, we could have a chance in any game. Our two other road games are definitely winnable as Illinois and Indiana are struggling big time. If we have a put together a string of wins and have some luck on our side we may be on the bubble discussion. Imagine if we lose to MSU and win out. It's a long shot, but doable. we would be 11-7 in the B1G with a 19-11 overall record. Win a game or two in the B1G tourney and i think we squeak in. 11-7 would be a #6 finish with the other 5 teams ahead for sure in the tourney (MSU, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, OSU) Again most likely not the case and I still think we manage to go 9-9 but there's a chance.