Ok.....the rest of the schedule

If Nebraska were to somehow beat MSU, the tourney discussion will become legit.

Nebraska didnt help themselves in the non-con, but their losses were to some pretty good teams: Creighton, U-Mass, Cincy. Only bad non-con loss was against UAB.

Didnt help themselves witha rocky start, but anyone who has watched these games know that Nebraska is very close to being 7-4 in conference(Mich/PSU).

I still think MSU is going to be a very(nearly close to impossible) game to win. Take that game away, and they could win out.

We need to get an RPI of below 50 to be considered for the big dance and we will not get there by beating NW, Penn St. & Purdue. We need to win all of these, plus one more quality win, Mich. St, Wisconsin or one in the tourney. Illinois on the road would be nice, but w/o one more quality win we are not there. Losing to Penn St. & UAB hurt!

But I love the direction of this team! I think Mich St. will be tough, but the rest are very win able. It could come down to the Wisconsin game for the 4 seed & first round bye in the tourney. Would that not be sweat?

We need to get an RPI of below 50 to be considered for the big dance and we will not get there by beating NW, Penn St. & Purdue. We need to win all of these, plus one more quality win, Mich. St, Wisconsin or one in the tourney. Illinois on the road would be nice, but w/o one more quality win we are not there. Losing to Penn St. & UAB hurt!

But I love the direction of this team! I think Mich St. will be tough, but the rest are very win able. It could come down to the Wisconsin game for the 4 seed & first round bye in the tourney. Would that not be sweat?

Yes it would be sweat............but also quite possibly SWEET ! :lol:

Yes it would be sweat............but also quite possibly SWEET ! :lol:

Whoops! Yes, it would be SWEET.

Sunday @ 2 on the BTN.

I thought it was today... I was so excited.....

We are all pretty excited, but that excitement will be tamed about 5 minutes into the game haha. Joking, but I hope we can keep it close and give us a shot at the end like Miles said. I doubt we win but I want to see us competitive. It helps that MSU is without Appeling and Dawson. But they are still stacked and have lots of depth.