GameDay coming to Lincoln ........ maybe

Mavric

do people really watch gameday? i can't watch 5 minutes before i am insufferably bored.

Tons and tons of people watch it.

And even more people have it on as background noise as they get ready for the day, eat a meal or two, go tailgating, etc.

I know that's what I do. I have 3 kids running around the play room on Saturday mornings while I nurse a hangover waiting for our obligatory 11 AM game

Looks like they averaged 1.8 million in ratings last year. Down from the year before.

I was expecting a much higher number.

yeah, that does not seem too high. and most do just have it on in the background. i usually am either asleep or doing stuff until 11:00am, then i just watch whatever games are on. i wonder how many people actually tune in for the general content, opposed to just having it for background noise or because they are interested in a particular segment.

I'll watch it in the morning before heading to the tailgate :dunno

no one cares.

do people really watch gameday? i can't watch 5 minutes before i am insufferably bored.

And even more people have it on as background noise as they get ready for the day, eat a meal or two, go tailgating, etc.

I know that's what I do. I have 3 kids running around the play room on Saturday mornings while I nurse a hangover waiting for our obligatory 11 AM game

How do you have time to get drunk with 3 kids? Teach me, Obi-Wan...you're my only hope ;)

Looks like they averaged 1.8 million in ratings last year. Down from the year before.

yeah, that does not seem too high. and most do just have it on in the background. i usually am either asleep or doing stuff until 11:00am, then i just watch whatever games are on. i wonder how many people actually tune in for the general content, opposed to just having it for background noise or because they are interested in a particular segment.

no one cares.

Dave-Grohl.gif?t=1241969485

How do you have time to get drunk with 3 kids? Teach me, Obi-Wan...you're my only hope ;)

They go to bed between 8-9PM and then it's on.

Im the only person that I know that watches it weekly. I likd watching some of the segments, some are bleh. The breakdowns are nice especially early in the year so you can get an idea of what teams are gonna look like with new coaches or personnel. The picks are still the best part. Once Corso retires I'll probably quit watching.

no one cares.

I didn't even really care what the dialog was. I just think Dave Grohl is damn awesome.

no one cares.

I didn't even really care what the dialog was. I just think Dave Grohl is damn awesome.

That isn't Dave Grohl, that's ADS.