***2016 Recruiting***

Weren't these coaches supposed to be an upgrade on ALL facets of the game for Nebraska? Not one 2016 recruit committed to them so far?

I think we should fire them and try again... Especially the S/T Coach who has the fellas doing Yoga 3x a week.

Not a bad idea.

But in all seriousness. I would have guessed that there would have been a commit just looking to hold a place or a 2 star by now. Or even an unranked, under the radar guy. I mean, they have offered 200 players for 2016 so far. not including the 3 commits that Pelini secured before being fired

Weren't these coaches supposed to be an upgrade on ALL facets of the game for Nebraska? Not one 2016 recruit committed to them so far?

I think we should fire them and try again... Especially the S/T Coach who has the fellas doing Yoga 3x a week.

Not a bad idea.

But in all seriousness. I would have guessed that there would have been a commit just looking to hold a place or a 2 star by now. Or even an unranked, under the radar guy. I mean, they have offered 200 players for 2016 so far. not including the 3 commits that Pelini secured before being fired

So you'd be happier if they'd have pulled a 2 star than you are right now.

lol.

LOL.

I am starting to feel uneasy with the lack of commitments...I know it is early, but I am really hoping we can start getting some action on the recruiting trail!

Personally, I would expect 2 or 3 more by the end of the summer. The rest of the class will fill out over the course of the season.

It's hard to recruit kids when they have to take unofficial visits and pay their own way. Until a rule is passed that allows recruits to take earlier official visits, it's going to be hard to get them to commit early in the process.

It also doesn't help that several of our targets for 2016 have committed elsewhere.

Not a bad idea.

lol.

LOL.

I didn't say I would be happier. I just surprised these guys have put in this much effort and haven't landed their first commit for 2016. People say how lazy Bo was with recruiting and these new coaches were supposed to be better.

Not even the local kid committed after the Spring game.

Not a bad idea.

lol.

LOL.

I didn't say I would be happier. I just surprised these guys have put in this much effort and haven't landed their first commit for 2016. People say how lazy Bo was with recruiting and these new coaches were supposed to be better.

The local kid is from Omaha. Many of these kids are not the die hard husker fans like the rest of the state. Remember last year.

Not a bad idea.

lol.

LOL.

The local kid is from Omaha. Many of these kids are not the die hard husker fans like the rest of the state. Remember last year.

I know where he is from. I meant local as in from Nebraska.

• Fire 1

Not a bad idea.

lol.

LOL.

I am saying that most Omaha kids are not as Husker loyal as the rest of the state.

Not a bad idea.

lol.

LOL.

I am saying that most Omaha kids are not as Husker loyal as the rest of the state.

Most or Some? Choose wisely.