***2016 Recruiting***

Anyone think we take potentially 2 QBs in this class?

Not likely unless at least a couple of our current ones leave. I think one will but not sure about more than that.

Why not? Fyfe is a walkon, they honored Darlington's scholarship, which leaves 3 guys; two upperclassman in TA & Stanton, and AJ. If they can get a second guy, I think they should go for it. Especially since guys can change their minds and de-commit.

Not likely unless at least a couple of our current ones leave. I think one will but not sure about more than that.

Why not? Fyfe is a walkon, they honored Darlington's scholarship, which leaves 3 guys; two upperclassman in TA & Stanton, and AJ. If they can get a second guy, I think they should go for it. Especially since guys can change their minds and de-commit.

Fyfe is a walkon?

Fyfe is a walkon?

If he drops to 4th string I think he should be. He earned a scholly last year, this year not so much from reports

Fyfe is a walkon?
If he drops to 4th string I think he should be. He earned a scholly last year, this year not so much from reports
I agree, thought maybe it'd already happened.

Fyfe was on scholarship last year. There has been speculation that it might not be renewed but as far as we know he's still on scholarship. And Darlington is still practicing and looking good. That's five scholarship QBs and no one is set to graduate. So taking one would be six scholarship QBs which is a lot.