Why was Eazy E banned?

Hmmm......two guys that bring EZ up the most and another who's opinion doesn't matter say no??? One can only lie to themselves so long.

FREE EZ

I want his name, if he can come back then I can't have it, see?

Don't worry, you can still follow him on twitter. I'm sure he'd love to tell you his sources of why Bo Pelini is the best we could ever hope to see and that Scott Frost is the devil reincarnated.

• Fire 2

Hmmm......two guys that bring EZ up the most and another who's opinion doesn't matter say no??? One can only lie to themselves so long.

FREE EZ

I want his name, if he can come back then I can't have it, see?

Don't worry, you can still follow him on twitter. I'm sure he'd love to tell you his sources of why Bo Pelini is the best we could ever hope to see and that Scott Frost is the devil reincarnated.

Isn't he, though?

this is a message board. Some ideas are accepted, others aren't. Yea he is/was kind of a smart azz, but he believed in his thoughts, as a lot on here do.

I would have no problem with him returning. We could ban Polo? I though they were the same person. Teasing Polo!!!!!

Actually I like listening to everyone's ideas, freedom of speech is still a main stay of this country the last time I checked. Delete his posts if he goes to far.

I always enjoyed EZ's posts. He had some good insights in recruiting. But when it came to arguments escalating, EZ just didn't have much self restraint. Okay, he didn't have any self restraint at all. :lol:

Still, if it were up to me I'd bring him back.

Yeah it's not like the guy was ever goaded into heated discussions by anyone before he'd push the envelope too far or anything.

FREE EZ

The guy wasn't able to have a conversation with anybody who didn't shove Kool-Aid up their rears all season. Me and him had a bout for that reason, when all I was saying was that I didn't believe Bo could get us trending up. If he doesn't agree with you, you're an idiot in his eyes and there's nothing you can say that matters. Your clique can have reunions at the tailgate though!

• Fire 4