Kickoff Time Announcement Thread - Primetime Games: Miami, MSU, *FSU*

I remember questioning kenny's mindset and desire based on his comments a while ago. I wanna say a year ago. I got some pretty good heat for it. Now I chuckle, cuz he aint helpin my opinion whatsoever. I'm starting to become very disappointed in this young man. 120 players on this team, and he appears to be the only one that has to go on these tyrades.

Seems like his buddy Cain really filled his head full of sh#t.

I dont care what the circumstances are or the reasons. He's complaining about NIGHT GAMES. As a football player. He's complaing about playing major college football, on TV, under the lights. Let's just think about that for a minute.............

I think he's complaining about the fact that they have 5 of them in a row.

Kenny's problem with the night games is sitting around in the hotel all day waiting to play. Whereas, for an 11am game you wake up and go right into the pregame routine. I think I would agree with him in that sense as a player. It can't be fun sitting around in a hotel all day watching other games on tv while thinking about your game that night. I would rather wake up and go play right away. But as a fan, no question night games are better, and they are also much more beneficial for recruiting.

I can understand the thought about sitting around a hotel all day. However, if you are playing a night game on Saturday, you are playing on the biggest stage of the weekend. It obviously is against a major opponent and you're stock as a team is going to rise if you win. I don't understand a player not being pumped for that.

But...I understand everyone is wired a little different.

It's a simple rule, if you say it, expect people to respond to it in some way.

I don't see anything to suggest Kenny thinks otherwise.

I don't care,

This does not seem to be accurate.

I assure you, it is.

Also, this is a message board.....Kenny is a guy hoping to be a pro spouting off on a public social media site. It's a little different maybe?

I remember questioning kenny's mindset and desire based on his comments a while ago. I wanna say a year ago. I got some pretty good heat for it. Now I chuckle, cuz he aint helpin my opinion whatsoever. I'm starting to become very disappointed in this young man. 120 players on this team, and he appears to be the only one that has to go on these tyrades.

I dont care what the circumstances are or the reasons. He's complaining about NIGHT GAMES. As a football player. He's complaing about playing major college football, on TV, under the lights. Let's just think about that for a minute.............

I think he's complaining about the fact that they have 5 of them in a row.

If you walked up to Kenny and gave him $20 he would complain that you didn't give him $30. His act is wearing very thin with me and it doesn't help he drops at least one pass every game. I'm ready for him to graduate already.

• Fire 3

I don't care,

I assure you, it is.

Also, this is a message board.....Kenny is a guy hoping to be a pro spouting off on a public social media site. It's a little different maybe?

Message Boards are OG social media.

• Fire 1

I don't care,

I assure you, it is.

Message Boards are OG social media.

Plus one. I would have gone with hipster social media.

He's a moron and this is one of many reasons why I stopped following him on twitter. I'd give my left nut to be in his position to play 5 primetime night games......#salute

• Fire 1

I'm loving the night games. If I was a player I would love them too. But, the reason is simple for me. I am NOT a morning person. I have major trouble getting out of bed and love sleeping in even at my way past college age. I'm a night owl and can stay up late with no problem, but getting up early is miserable to me. Everyone is different. KB may like games early, but I'm sure there are many players on the team that like them later. Most of it comes to personality and the type of person you are. Morning people will like them in the morning an vice versa.