Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

45 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Yes, this gives a much better story in almost every way.

Hide contents

And gets rid of the stupidity of the plot hole where Euron's fleet kills a dragon, but the combined Red Keep and Euron's fleet can't even land a hit on the other dragon when they're stationary and expecting it.

That was stupid. Daenerys/Drogon didn't do anything last night they couldn't have done last week. And if she did, Missandei would be alive.

The arrows shoot Rhaegar. Drogon veers off, circles in behind the fleet (or attacks out of the sun, because the sun is in the same place relative to the entire fleet :rolleyes: ) and burns the ships.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

I love that so many people have a hard time believing that Dany could get so mad so fast and so evil...

Clearly lots of Game of Thrones fans have never actually talked to a girl.

Some GOT fans are almost as worse as Star War fans....never happy :lol: 

I’ve never seen so much complaining about a TV show. No show/movie is perfect and the Dany fanboys getting bent out of shape over last nights episode because she went all “Mad Queen” like like it was never hinted at in the prior seasons lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Some GOT fans are almost as worse as Star War fans....never happy :lol:

I’ve never seen so much complaining about a TV show. No show/movie is perfect and the Dany fanboys getting bent out of shape over last nights episode because she went all “Mad Queen” like like it was never hinted at in the prior seasons lol. 

Clearly she is the fanboys crush, right?  Or is is one of the other girls?

For me it is the Hound...I like em Ruff!

44 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Yep; I noted it above, but both HBO and GRRM thought a minimum of 10 seasons was needed to tell the entire story. 

This reminds me of the idiot babes on Baywatch...Some of them left thinking they could make more...some left because they were "over it"

Here is my advice...when someone is paying you a lot of money to do something that is not backbreaking work...you keep doing it until THEY are "over it"

Greed gentleman, for lack of a better word...is good.

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Clearly she is the fanboys crush, right?  Or is is one of the other girls?

For me it is the Hound...I like em Ruff!

May the Hound RIP. I liked the way the Hound evolved throughout the series. He was one of my favs and some of his insults were pure gold. 

I’ve literally watched episode 3 The Long Night like 6-7 times now. I didn’t think that episode was that dark while watching it on my Sony 65 x900e in Cinema Pro mode. 

Well, I only watch GoT on my 85" Samsung Q900R QLED 8K. I had to wear sunglasses to knock down the brightness of The Long Night episode. Don't even get me started on the surround sound system.....the neighbors two houses down always complain.