Josh Banderas Arrested

This is disheartening. This kid has sooo much talent, and its all thrown down the toilet. What's even worse, is he is a talented HOMETOWN kid. We were all excited to see a Nebraska (Lincoln) native be huge on this team. Well kiss that excitement out the f'ing window, for Bando at least.

I know he won't be immediately removed, until Bo and the administration get all the facts, but I am sure he will be cut and banned from the University. This also means he won't be allowed to go to games. Theft, felony theft at that, won't be tolerated.

Its hard to feel bad for him, and I don't. I just feel bad for all those fans he let down, and most of all his family.

• Fire 1

After attending the S.Miss game and seeing Banderas' potential I've been a huge fan. This is really unfortunate. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow and find out this was all a big misunderstanding. I doubt that happens. We've all done stupid things but not all of us are in the spotlight or have huge opportunities like he does. Big mistake on his part. Hope it all works out for the best.

Not once but several bicycles? :facepalm:

If guilty then Banderas booted from the team. That was a short Husker college career and most likely transferred to Thug U, FSU or SEC team. He no longer deserves to wear the Husker uniform. I hope big prank (unlikely) or Lucas Keifer bystander.

I can tell you almost certainly that Lucas was just an aid. No question in my mind josh was the initiator. Who knows how long he's been doing it either. My brother and his friends bikes were both cut and stolen from the rack of Scott middle (right down the street from Southwest) 2 years ago when Josh would have been a junior in high school. Im sure bikes aren't hard to sell. Again it could have been anyone but think about it. Your first offense isn't bolt cutting an swiping 7 bikes from UNL, you would have tested out an easier market first. ie: stealing one or a couple at a time in a less dense population. But who knows. I highly doubt Josh will be able to talk himself out of this one
  • Fire 1

I've had enough stuff stolen over the years that I have no patience with thieves. If it is determined both kids are guilty (they get to go thru the court system before I'll pass judgement) then they should kiss their Husker career goodbye. To me there is no place for thievin basturds on this team.

Not once but several bicycles? :facepalm:

If guilty then Banderas booted from the team. That was a short Husker college career and most likely transferred to Thug U, FSU or SEC team. He no longer deserves to wear the Husker uniform. I hope big prank (unlikely) or Lucas Keifer bystander.

I can tell you almost certainly that Lucas was just an aid. No question in my mind josh was the initiator. Who knows how long he's been doing it either. My brother and his friends bikes were both cut and stolen from the rack of Scott middle (right down the street from Southwest) 2 years ago when Josh would have been a junior in high school. Im sure bikes aren't hard to sell. Again it could have been anyone but think about it. Your first offense isn't bolt cutting an swiping 7 bikes from UNL, you would have tested out an easier market first. ie: stealing one or a couple at a time in a less dense population. But who knows. I highly doubt Josh will be able to talk himself out of this one

Josh suffered a kleptomania disease? Kleptomania is the inability to refrain from the urge to steal items for reasons other than personal use or financial gain.