2014 NCAA Baseball Tournament

The "boys" can beat anyone in the country when they're playing at their best. Whoever we need to beat, that's who we shall beat.

especially baseball. Peaks and valleys. Remember Manhattan (NY) and San Francisco College beat Nebraska in Lincoln regional ? At the time, Huskers was rated #6 in the nation.

I thought I removed that from my brain, why did you bring that up!

OK, CSF will be a challenge no doubt as I believe (correct me if I am wrong), but I thought these guys were a pre-season #1 in some sectors?

Yes they were preseason #1.

BTW I didn't know what a jasper of a Don was before that regional. But that regional we were lucky to get a top 8 seed. We had a horrible last month of the season losing several series and not being competitive in the big 12 tournament. I was very surprised about a top 8 seed.

OK, CSF will be a challenge no doubt as I believe (correct me if I am wrong), but I thought these guys were a pre-season #1 in some sectors?

Yes they were preseason #1.

BTW I didn't know what a jasper of a Don was before that regional. But that regional we were lucky to get a top 8 seed. We had a horrible last month of the season losing several series and not being competitive in the big 12 tournament. I was very surprised about a top 8 seed.

You're probably confusing the 2006 team with 2008. '08 departed the conference tournament quickly while the '06 team managed to win 3 in a row before losing to KU in the championship game. That was the difference with getting the #6 seed versus just being a regional host.