OT Mirko Jurkovic Jr [Ohio State Commit]

I'm so confused on some HS careers of kids. I saw a tweet where he was from Granger, Ind. But, he is from IMG academy in Florida. What's the story with that?

He lives in Indiana but has moved to Florida during the school year to attend IMG Academy.

So, is this a boarding school that concentrates on sports even more than a normal school?

I'm so confused on some HS careers of kids. I saw a tweet where he was from Granger, Ind. But, he is from IMG academy in Florida. What's the story with that?

He lives in Indiana but has moved to Florida during the school year to attend IMG Academy.

So, is this a boarding school that concentrates on sports even more than a normal school?
not sure about boarding but they concentrate on football. I don't know how but if someone wants to they can post the pics of his high school locker room. He has them on twitter. Nicer then some college locker rooms.

garrison is straight up killing up......i think what I've seen over and over is that getting kids here is a big deal and in large part is brought on by a staff that is very sincere and honest with kids... straight up real!!! too bad lots of kids cant see through all the fake ass recruiting pitches

So could this commitment also help get us QB Deondre Francois, also at IMG academy?

I don't think we have a shot. However, Lamar Jackson seems to be giving us a chance. Another Florida QB.
Deondre Francois is most likely going to Auburn. This is good for us because Auburn is one of Lamar Jackson's favorites, but Auburn wants Francois first and foremost.

I know I saw on twitter last night That Jack Wegher originally from Dakota Dunes SD and is now a team mate of Jurkovic congratulated him and said hope to see you there in a couple of years.

Yeah, played for Sioux City Heelan before transferring there and brother of former Hawkeye Brandon Wegher. Sounds like Chris Weinke, coach at IMG, has been talking to the staff about him.