You went to college where? And how did you like it?

Doane - Really enjoyed it, top notch professors, small, tight-knit campus, easy to get involved in things. But I needed a job after graduation and they didn't have any B.S.'s in business so....

UNL - Eh. Lots of opportunities to do stuff. Our teachers seemed to be either research professors who didn't like teaching or TA's. Much easier to get lost in the crowd. Cheap Husker tickets were nice though.

I really feel like it came down to me being an introvert and because of that I did better at Doane. Professors were more attentive to academic progress, all the student groups were smaller. I felt like at UNL you have to make much more of an effort to put yourself out there, and that's something I've always been bad at. So for my part, I liked Doane better than UNL (though Crete is a crap town).

Northwest Missouri State - It was a nice, small campus, and a little nicer weather than in NE. I had some good teachers, some bad. The rec center was nice though, except when they shut down one of the 3 courts to let the Indians play badminton.

I met a beautiful, sweet girl that I am going to marry someday, and I lost 20 or 30 pounds while I was there. The parties were pretty awesome too.

I was 28 years old starting out in college career (and married and two kids :facepalm:) . In other words, different student "generation".

Anyway, part time student (<9 credit hrs. per semester) ..........

UNK - pretty good. Down to earth professors - excellent communication and very helpful if questions.

UNL - so so. Too far away from classes to classes ...... mostly Oldfather Hall (mathematic curriculums) and engineer building (I forgot which building name). Engineer building was a make-shift and warehouse-like construction, old, dirty and dusty, and kinda dark inside. Mostly snobby professors; and half of them barely understand English language.

Southeast Community College in Lincoln - not a student but I'm a teacher (electronics). Very small enrollment - average of 8 to 10 students; even less.

Wesleyan during high school

"Full ride" to SMU pre-death penalty days. (Tuition went up during summer, but grant did not) School newspaper ran article to prove they were not a bunch of rich kids. My family was in the lowest 10%.

Transfered to NU after 1 semester and graduated.

Peru St Univ for masters (cheapest and easiest program ever)

Currently teaching HS, duel enrollment at University of St Mary's, and adjuct at Kansas City Kansas Community college. Did some work at Upper Iowa Univ.