Trash Talkin' Northwestern

Obviously he has never been to the Omaha Zoo....

When your argument to his statement starts w/ a zoo...it only adds to his credibility.

When I visitd San Diego, the first "must-visit" was the zoo as well...

The Lincoln park zoo in Chicago is pretty good too...

I live in Chicago and Fitz is right... it certainly is more interesting here. But I find homeless people to be interesting so I might be a little biased - I really like yelling back at them too. Nobody cares about NW here besides select alumni I have run into and most people don't pay attention to them at all... so maybe he is upset that in a town full of 'interesting' things (by whatever subjective standard he qualifies as 'interesting') that his team ranks near the bottom. As for the zoo trash being thrown into the equation here I will shine some deductive reasoning on it... the Lincoln Park Zoo is more popular than NW football by a long shot here... and Henry Doorly is more interesting than Lincoln Park Zoo and Husker Football conquers Henry Doorly - see where I’m going with this? Let’s not get convoluted here – Nebraska football is better than Northwestern football. End of story.

• Fire 3

I live in Chicago and Fitz is right... it certainly is more interesting here. But I find homeless people to be interesting so I might be a little biased - I really like yelling back at them too. Nobody cares about NW here besides select alumni I have run into and most people don't pay attention to them at all... so maybe he is upset that in a town full of 'interesting' things (by whatever subjective standard he qualifies as 'interesting') that his team ranks near the bottom. As for the zoo trash being thrown into the equation here I will shine some deductive reasoning on it... the Lincoln Park Zoo is more popular than NW football by a long shot here... and Henry Doorly is more interesting than Lincoln Park Zoo and Husker Football conquers Henry Doorly - see where I’m going with this? Let’s not get convoluted here – Nebraska football is better than Northwestern football. End of story.

qs09z4.gif