Football student tickets remain on sale

Welp. Start taking away student tickets. Not like they didnt have their chance to buy em. If theyre not gettin used, reduce the number of student seats and discount em out to the public. that'll sell em I would bet.

Or we could just discount them to the students.

But would that solve the attendance issue? Im speaking more on the topic of the empty seats. The tickets in previous year have been bought. I'm more concerned with the asses in the seats i guess.

Welp. Start taking away student tickets. Not like they didnt have their chance to buy em. If theyre not gettin used, reduce the number of student seats and discount em out to the public. that'll sell em I would bet.

Aren't they already cheaper than regular seats?

Aren't they already cheaper than regular seats?

They used to be and I assume so now. But they are students, after all.

But would that solve the attendance issue? Im speaking more on the topic of the empty seats. The tickets in previous year have been bought. I'm more concerned with the asses in the seats i guess.

Should we take away seats from non-students that don't attend games?

Well. You got me there.

I'm living in the past too much. Someone just shoot me.

• Fire 1

Well. You got me there.

I'm living in the past too much. Someone just shoot me.

I'll be there in 5.

Various family members and buddies that are still undergrads in Lincoln gripe about the actual time of the game more than anything else. The abundance of mid afternoon games the past few seasons and lack of night games does not sit well with youngins who would rather spend their afternoon boozin it up with buddies and then hit up the game at night. This has nothing to do with actual buying of tickets but certainly plays a role in the student section being somewhat empty towards the tops.

Various family members and buddies that are still undergrads in Lincoln gripe about the actual time of the game more than anything else. The abundance of mid afternoon games the past few seasons and lack of night games does not sit well with youngins who would rather spend their afternoon boozin it up with buddies and then hit up the game at night. This has nothing to do with actual buying of tickets but certainly plays a role in the student section being somewhat empty towards the tops.

Thats strange. We always liked afternoon games because then you could go back and either keep drinking for the party that night or take a nap (if needed) before the party that night.

• Fire 2

Okay well we have five straight night games this year so I don't know how this holds up. Granted, three of them are on the road, but i can't see a respected argument against 2:30 games. 11am games? Definitely.

Now, it is almost like the administration thinks the students are an after thought and really don't matter. What they don't understand is that these are their future donors. These are the next generation of fans who instill in THEIR kids what it's like to be a Husker fan.

Not to mention, at least in my opinion, that the team belongs to the students more than it belongs to anyone else. No students = no university = no football team.

The team belongs to the university. There are students at the university who are fans of that team, and students who are not.
Did i miss something?? Doesnt the team belong to the state?? Its still a state university, not?