Types of People at Husker games

I'm #5 wearing my lucky ole Husker shirt. I wanna sit next to #2 Hot jersey and jorts girl LINK. But instead I end up next to #10, drunk old woman LINK.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your chances of getting lucky after the game are far better with #10 compared to #2

I could prolly get lucky with #10 *during* the game. :lol:

1. Jersey and Jorts guy (bonus if the guy is over 250 lbs)-RedRedJarvisRedwhine

2. Hot jersey and jorts girl-Moiraine or girlknowsfootball only because Roxy is way too classy for jorts

3. Anyone wearing Husker gear with the old "Script" huskers logo - time to get a new shirt-GSG5545

4. Anyone wearing a non-Husker color (black and gray is allowed if it's Husker related)-KillerCacti since he is a Clemson fan

5. Anyone wearing a shirt that you think is at least 10 years old-StPaulHusker

6. Anyone with red/white striped overalls-Sd'Sker because that is considered a South Dakota tuxedo

7. Anyone wearing a giant, foam Nebraska cowboy hat-Decked

8. An old guy with a hot chick at least 20 years younger (and it's obviously not his daughter)-Knapplc

9. Someone trying to start the "GOOOO BIIIIIG REEEED, Go Big Red" chant-ChaddyBoxer

10. The way too drunk woman who is at least 50 years old, bonus points if it's a woman over 70-ShawnWatson

11. Hipster Husker fan (new to this year's list)-LukeinNE

12. Guy who insists on turning a game of catch with the football at the tailgate part into a game of precision "route-running" only his friend overthrows him and the guy runs into a tailgate party while he's looking up for the ball-Blitzfirst

13. Guy with a big nacho cheese or ketchup stain on his brand new Husker shirt (also known as my brother Doug)-BrayWyatt

14. Guy who is taking his cornhole game WAY TOO SERIOUSLY-T2trA

15. Guy listening to the game with the old radio headphones-Thanks_TomRR

16. Guy way too excited for the band's pregame set (that's me!!)-Landlord of Memorial Stadium

17. Guy at the tailgate who is doing nothing but bitching about the team and coaches-NUPolo8

18. Red blazer guy (I want to be that guy)-Carlfense

19. Guy who corrects you about your Husker history (that's me, as well)-Tschu

20. Guy who can't get his TV setup at his tailgate (Teach)TeacherCD

Edit: I guessed GSG correctly!

Haha! You're so right too. Hey, I'm a competitive person, I can't help it LOL.

I'm "that guy" for a few of these.

I think I might offend some guys here... it's not really a type of fan, but whenever I see someone wearing one of those way-too-serious black polos that the coaches wear, I think they're a giant wannabe coach nerd. But it's not as bad as the giant jersey wearing wannabe player nerds :)

Polo is for casual Fridays at work before game day. Lucky red shirt of the year is for Saturday.

• Fire 1

I have it on good authority that every time GSG goes to a game he refuses to wear a shirt and shouts outrageous claims at people like "he invented the extra point" and "he witnessed the birthing of Tommy Frazier".

You just have no idea how time travel works

I fit into #1 cause I wear a jersey and I get bonus points for being over 250lbs..! whoo hoo!

I wear a jersey cause I find it cooler than cotton on a hot day at the stadium.. That's just me. :)

I always enjoy the "Guy who has a negative comment after almost every play"....:)

I think I might offend some guys here... it's not really a type of fan, but whenever I see someone wearing one of those way-too-serious black polos that the coaches wear, I think they're a giant wannabe coach nerd. But it's not as bad as the giant jersey wearing wannabe player nerds :)

Polo is for casual Fridays at work before game day. Lucky red shirt of the year is for Saturday.

I'm for everyday of the week, 24/7 kimosabe.

I have it on good authority that every time GSG goes to a game he refuses to wear a shirt and shouts outrageous claims at people like "he invented the extra point" and "he witnessed the birthing of Tommy Frazier".

He also accused chestnuts of being lazy