4th Quarter Pump Up

choyeskilm

You need a definitive intro in the song to get the crowd going crazy. That's why Jump Around works. Because of the opening trumpets. I mentioned this before in another thread that Metallica For Whom the Bell Tolls would be good because of the opening tolling of the bells. It lets the crowd know what's coming and it comes off as an ominous sign to the opponent that we are about to bury them.

You need a definitive intro in the song to get the crowd going crazy. That's why Jump Around works. Because of the opening trumpets. I mentioned this before in another thread that Metallica For Whom the Bell Tolls would be good because of the opening tolling of the bells. It lets the crowd know what's coming and it comes off as an ominous sign to the opponent that we are about to bury them.

Thunder Struck by ACDC would be awesome. But for it to work the whole dang stadium has to be going crazy. Never been to a game but will be attending my 1st for the Minnesota game. But watching the games on TV the crowd just doesnt seem energized. Hope I will feel different after i visit.

I really like the "Can't be beat! Won't be beat!"

It should be lead by the University though. Get an individual player (maybe changes each game) to chant "Can't be beat!" on the big screen (pre-taped obviously) and have the crowd respond "Won't be beat!" a few times.

Songs are great and all, but get the crowd more involved. We're all disagreeing about the song here now anyway, I'd rather see the crowd into something they really like. And I really think that "Can't be beat! Won't be beat!" is something everyone in the crowd really likes.