Bo defenders, sound off here.

papersun87

Seriously. We're tied 24-24 right now but even if we win, tell us all about how Bo's got the program headed in the right direction, and how now that Taylor Martinez is gone the offense is better, and about how this is the best defense we've had since 2009, and about how 2013 shouldn't count because of injuries, and all that other dreck.

• Fire 1

Bo's program is heading in the right direction. We've won 9 games a year and every team has one of those games. McNeese State could probably beat Alabama and...and...

I can't keep that up anymore. This could be our worst game of the year. But, from what we've seen out of Bo teams, I don't think it will.

People say 9 wins a year like thats the goal or something. 9 wins a year, no conference title, crappy florida bowl game against a uninterested SEC team that doesn't wanna be there. Is that what this program is about now?

I would also love to hear it. I would love to know how surviving McNeese is considered trending upward. I don't care how many transfers they had. WE...ARE..NEBRASKA! We aren't just supposed to win these games, We are supposed to DUMPSTER teams like that.

I thought dumpster was a noun. Not a verb. I don't know how to "dumpster" something.

I would also love to hear it. I would love to know how surviving McNeese is considered trending upward. I don't care how many transfers they had. WE...ARE..NEBRASKA! We aren't just supposed to win these games, We are supposed to DUMPSTER teams like that.

I thought dumpster was a noun. Not a verb. I don't know how to "dumpster" something.

Maybe an adverb, but not a straight-up verb.

Ive been pretty open about my hope and praise for Bo.

That was about enough. My patience is gone. He needs to turn in 11+ wins this year. He needs to refocus the team. He needs to absolutely slaughter Fresno next week.

If he allows a performance like that against a conference foe, we lose. That was awful. Not even I can tolerate what we just saw.

• Fire 1

Check back at the end of the year. We won, and as for how good/bad the signs are, I can understand people worrying. It's just we won't know until we see how this team does against Miami, Michigan St., etc.

Personally, I don't feel this game or any early season cupcake opponent is much of an indicator.

The team's biggest failure today was not putting up the crowd-pleasing rout they should have. All the work that goes into building the team towards performing vs the top schools, that's yet to be done and this would have been true regardless of result. There's a lot of chapters left to be written on this team.

• Fire 5

Ive been pretty open about my hope and praise for Bo.

That was about enough. My patience is gone. He needs to turn in 11+ wins this year. He needs to refocus the team. He needs to absolutely slaughter Fresno next week.

If he allows a performance like that against a conference foe, we lose. That was awful. Not even I can tolerate what we just saw.

You've been eating sunshine and crapping rainbows relentlessly since the bowl game, and 60 minutes is all it takes to break your faith? Stick with your game plan, you were one of the few.

• Fire 2