Doesn't look like Gameday will be visiting East Lansing for NU game

If Ole Miss wins, they are probably 8 or 9 and Bama is #3.

That is a bigger matchup than a top 10 and a top 20 team in a crappy conference.

It makes sense.Could also make an argument for AM/Miss State or LSU/Auburn or Stanford/Notre Dame... All those might be better matchups according to the nation.

Crappy conference! Stop being brainwashed.

Get used to it. With the circular voting logic in the SEC, and ESPN's significant financial investment, Gameday will be camped out in the southeast all year.

I get we hate ESPN and the SEC.. but i hope you dont actually think this is a Bias thing.

There are far better locations for gameday on that week that have far more significance.

I know there is a ESPN/SEC bias but lets not get bent out of shape when they are actually right and valid in picking that location.

I dont like the SEC but it is still the best conference this year and the B1G isnt in the top 4.

If Ole Miss wins, they are probably 8 or 9 and Bama is #3.

That is a bigger matchup than a top 10 and a top 20 team in a crappy conference.

It makes sense.Could also make an argument for AM/Miss State or LSU/Auburn or Stanford/Notre Dame... All those might be better matchups according to the nation.

Crappy conference! Stop being brainwashed.

Compared to all of the power conferences, B1G Ten is near the bottom.

Not being brainwashed, I just see this conference being a bit down this year... Nebraska should take advantage of that. a zero loss big ten team can still make the playoffs.

I doubt there is more than 1 SEC team with l1 loss or less(obviously can only be 1 with zero losses).

Get used to it. With the circular voting logic in the SEC, and ESPN's significant financial investment, Gameday will be camped out in the southeast all year.

I get we hate ESPN and the SEC.. but i hope you dont actually think this is a Bias thing.

There are far better locations for gameday on that week that have far more significance.

I know there is a ESPN/SEC bias but lets not get bent out of shape when they are actually right and valid in picking that location.

I dont like the SEC but it is still the best conference this year and the B1G isnt in the top 4.

1. You'd be a fool to think ESPN doesn't have a bias towards the one conference they have a huge financial investment in.

2. It's not so much about this particular week, as it is a trend I see as possible, just like the barrage of SEC network commercials.

3. The B1G isn't great, but it's hands down better than the ACC, which only has one top 25 team...

I'll say. When LSU played Sam Houston 3 weeks ago, they had ESPN's Musburger and Jesse Palmer calling the game. It was SEC network. 56-0 final score.

1. You'd be a fool to think ESPN doesn't have a bias towards the one conference they have a huge financial investment in.

2. It's not so much about this particular week, as it is a trend I see as possible, just like the barrage of SEC network commercials.

3. The B1G isn't great, but it's hands down better than the ACC, which only has one top 25 team...

My wording was horrible. I meant to say they dont have a bias about that week of gameday.

Overall they have a huge bias of Eastern based teams in the SEC.. i just meant i dont think them picking Ole Miss/Bama over NEB/MSU is there bias, thats just smart business...

My wording just sucked.