*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

I see people saying we haven't recruited any "good" QBs... well I'll tell you what, I have led Nebraska's coaches to a stud QB at the school I teach at who is in the 2017 class, and I told them about him LONG before he was on anyone else's radar... he is the #3 ranked dual-threat QB in the nation, and his name is Lowell Narcisse. Yet despite all of my efforts, the coaches still never made any attempts to look at him until after LSU, Miss. State, and even Illinois jumped all over him. I just don't understand it. They had a golden opportunity because I taught the kid and I have Huskers stuff up all over my classroom and all I do is preach Nebraska football. But we're in SEC country, and Nebraska had their chance to be the first ones to make an impression on him, especially with the leads I gave them, and they dropped the ball.

I miss Taylor so much right now. He would fight to the end in situations like these and he'd at least be decisive if he was gonna scramble while actually making reads. Taylor may not have been our best qb of all time but damn sure had MSU's number.

And people would be still saying he had no heart and that if we had Armstrong in we'd be in the game :wasted

I miss Taylor so much right now. He would fight to the end in situations like these and he'd at least be decisive if he was gonna scramble while actually making reads. Taylor may not have been our best qb of all time but damn sure had MSU's number.

Umm...TA is pretty much like Taylor was his first 2 seasons where he would panic under pressure.

MSU knows all our audibles ! How freakin embarrassing.

NU will never accomplish anything great under this staff.

Yep. Beating our OL lout of their stances. Like the Seahawks saying they knew Denver's audible half way through the 2nd quarter

Every single time. MSU knows our offensive game plan better than we do.