*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

Just want a win...but I'm really worried our LBing corps will be exposed by their TEs. It seems that quality TE play has been Bo's Achilles heel...

...just really want these kids to do well and win. Would like to see Ameer receive credit for restoring our proud tradition. I'm very impressed with this young man and proud to say he's going to be an alum of DoNU.

I couldn't sleep last night so I started messing around with iMovie and created my first husker video, i am no pro, it is far from perfect and all the content is borrowed but it was fun and enough to hype me up for the game, thought i would share it...

VEERRRY NICE!!! A tip of the T_O_B hat to you Amac.

T_O_B

He did not say to try for a close win, he simply said, that this early in the season, a tight win (7 or less) would be perceived to be more impressive than a blow-out....we are talking perception here. You blow a team out---and the nation, the fans, etc, think and say.....well, the other team (MSU) was not that good to begin with,,,they loss to Oregon, who lose to AZ...etc,etc. I think he has a very valid point,,,,,and it was specific to the timing in the year.

I understood the point, I just (still) don't agree with it. At all.