***** What did we learn - Northwestern Edition *****

Really liked the change on right side of offensive line. Wanna drag ass? Drag it on over to the bench. Also thought Gangwish and K.Williams brought some much needed energy back to D-line.

I can't help but wonder how many INT's we'd have now if the DB's actually bothered to look back at the QB now and again. I thought Bo's philosophy was to play the ball not the receiver?

• Fire 2

Kenny B was a little off tonight. I liked his over all effort and his blocking down field as always. Would like to have seen Westercamp get a couple more touches in front of the home crowd. Tommy A had a great game! His vision was much much better this game. He is growing and that is scary for our offense.

There is no such thing as cruise control for the Huskers. The way Northwestern moved the ball on long drives in the first half, Nebraska needed to come out strong in the second half. The run game took over. Great. But for all those saying that NU is in the west driver's seat...hold on. It's one week at a time. There will be big moments vs Rutgers. Got to just stay the course. If this team gets ahead of itself...a loss will follow.