Whisky

KazLong

Wisconsin is getting better. Had we played them early, I believe we would have won. Now it's going to be a much harder game...being on the road makes it worse...it's a very tough place to play. Turnovers appear to be a push as both teams turn it over and take it away at about an equal rate. I'm pleased with our defenses growth and frustrated with our oline and qb's lack of...

Still have time. Could be a completely different game in a couple weeks. Injuries, development...I like our chances better for this game than leading up to MSU

Wisconsin is getting better. Had we played them early, I believe we would have won. Now it's going to be a much harder game...being on the road makes it worse...it's a very tough place to play. Turnovers appear to be a push as both teams turn it over and take it away at about an equal rate. I'm pleased with our defenses growth and frustrated with our oline and qb's lack of...

Still have time. Could be a completely different game in a couple weeks. Injuries, development...I like our chances better for this game than leading up to MSU

I totally agree here. Wisconsin seems to be a team that comes to play in big games too, and if we are up there at night, they will be ready for us. The difference with this year's Husker team compared to when we last went to Madison though...is that this year's team has great confidence and leadership and I feel truly believes they can win on the road anywhere.

If we can master snapping the ball and avoiding turnovers, we should do just fine...IF we can.

I like our defensive line's matchup against Wisconsin now that we have what seems to be a good rotation going.

As far as offense, we have enough weapons to hurt ANYBODY when things click.

Regardless of their record, this is going to be a serious challenge. They are way better than given credit for. Camp Randall will be electric, its going to be a battle.

But we can win. We can be better. We have the talent, we just need the focus. We need the team to play smart, sound, mistake free football. If we want to be taken seriously we need to roll i to Wiscy and smoke them from start to finish. We can do this.

IMO, the winner wins the West. It will be a street fight. I hope NU brings the same anger and puncher mentality they brought to Miami. Talked the talk and walked the walk. This will be the most athletic team and most physical NU Wisky will face. We just need to punch them first and harder. Get the crowd out quick and don't let off the gas.

The bye could not come at a better time. Time to heal up and get some new wrinkles. I am still looking for the Bo who devised the stand up DL we saw savage MSU in 2011 IIRC. I hope we also really hone in on the strengths of TA and the O. Find a way to cover the RB out of the backfield and the TE across the middle. DE need to seal the edge against the jet sweep as well.

Maryland is just that Bad!

What does that make Iowa?

Iowa

Maryland has a bad rush defense, which obviously means a team like Wiscy gives them fits. Why Iowa opted to air it out a ton against them is beyond me, it was just plain dumb. Guessing that they'll be over their "identity crisis" by the time we see them. , starting Beathard at qb and pounding the rock with Weisman so that they can give us their best shot as usual.

That said, Wiscy does seem to be hitting their stride and will be tough to beat in Madison. On D we have to win on early downs, get ahead in the count by limiting Gordon(we won't stop him but we can't have him just go off like last time) and not getting sucked-in on play-action. On O we have to avoid our old bugaboo of turnovers/penalties. Tommy has to have a better day than he had against MSU.

Regardless of their record, this is going to be a serious challenge. They are way better than given credit for. Camp Randall will be electric, its going to be a battle.

But we can win. We can be better. We have the talent, we just need the focus. We need the team to play smart, sound, mistake free football. If we want to be taken seriously we need to roll i to Wiscy and smoke them from start to finish. We can do this.

IMO, the winner wins the West. It will be a street fight. I hope NU brings the same anger and puncher mentality they brought to Miami. Talked the talk and walked the walk. This will be the most athletic team and most physical NU Wisky will face. We just need to punch them first and harder. Get the crowd out quick and don't let off the gas.

The bye could not come at a better time. Time to heal up and get some new wrinkles. I am still looking for the Bo who devised the stand up DL we saw savage MSU in 2011 IIRC. I hope we also really hone in on the strengths of TA and the O. Find a way to cover the RB out of the backfield and the TE across the middle. DE need to seal the edge against the jet sweep as well.

We needto take the crowd out early like you said. Punch them and don't stop.

Maryland is just that Bad!

The same Maryland that almost upended West Virginia, the Official Moonshine Producer of the Big XII? Yeah...um...no.

No...Wisky laid it on thick, and they're finally hitting their stride. Folks thinking this is a gimmie need to remove their head from their rectum, as this game will be a hell of a test for our kids.