*** The Official Purdue Boilermakers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Nothing like you Irafreak. I'm not a crying ass baby cause we aren't winning 40-0 in the second quarter

Who's crying? Sounds like you. My only remark was it gets old watching poor defenses completely shut down our offense. If that's crying then I feel sorry for your little one in the picture because you must ride his ass for anything he "complains" about. That personal enough for you? Quit going after everyone in EVERY game thread. It's pathetic. You don't want to read it...just ignore half the posters on this board and go about your merry business.

This game isn't that important to me. We are not a playoff calibur team. We're not B1G championship material. We're a decent team. That's it. And I'm fine with that. Just so you know where I stand. So stop labeling the whole board as this collection of sad spoiled babies.

Take away any teams best player and you'll see them struggle a bit. But I hope you get no joy when we win this game.

Hmmm...either you didn't read my post or I didn't explain it well. I will enjoy what Nebraska is. Losing to Purdue is not going to upset me much...it wouldn't be a shocker...winning isn't going to make me dance in the streets. We are what we are and I will enjoy that.

You can keep thinking this team is a playoff team. That's fine. No skin off my back. I'm here to discuss the issues good and bad about this team. But in no way does this team's performance have any lasting impact on my life anymore. It's a game. My mind is analytical so I study the game. I discuss the game. You can live in your right hemisphere all you want. But let me and many posters like me live in our left side...

You whine and moan about how horrible the team is when we win games. You don't analyze anything. You speak your misguided opinions.

Btw. TD nebraska. 21-7.