Why Pelini will NOT be fired

Tressel, let's get him.

This is never going to happen. He's still on probation. Also, he's a president of a university. No way is he going to give up that job to take a chance with us. He's already won a national championship. He's proved it all. Also, when has a coach ever come out of retirement (at any level) and done anything of note? And I'm not talking about a coach who took a year off and came back. I'm talking about a coach who took several years off, then came back. I can't think of one. While I would certainly like to see Tressel, it's not going to happen. While we are talking of dream candidates, I'd like to get Tony Dungy or Bill Cowher.

Uh, ever heard of Bill Snyder?

Yeah, Grandpa Snyder.

Grandpa has taken Kansas State to a BCS bowl game, the Cotton Bowl, and this year, has them ranked #12 in the country with losses only to Auburn and TCU, and a win (on the road) @ #11 Oklahoma.

KState loses because they get out-talented. Rarely does Snyder get out-coached.

Is he not the president of a university that competes in the NCAA.Is he not a close friend of Tom Osborne.He has served most of the show cause penalty. My guess is the remainder would be waived for a current University President. The fact that he is the President of a university tells you how stupid the sanctions were in the first place. Good man, has paid his dues with the thought if, and I think a big if he wanted to return. His wrong doings were so minor in what our beloved coach has done in the past it is hilarious we get this self righteous attitude.

I agree but think about the folks who make this decision. Bo has brought embarrassment to our program many times during his employment. Do you really believe that they are going to hire a person that would immediately endanger the program with possible sanctions? I just can't see this happening. We need to hire a young successful coach. I would love to see us find a hungry young coach with the passion we see in our bb coach Tim Miles. My vote goes to McElwain. He was an OC at Alabama under Saban and has done a really nice job with CSU.

• Fire 1

Is he not the president of a university that competes in the NCAA.Is he not a close friend of Tom Osborne.He has served most of the show cause penalty. My guess is the remainder would be waived for a current University President. The fact that he is the President of a university tells you how stupid the sanctions were in the first place. Good man, has paid his dues with the thought if, and I think a big if he wanted to return. His wrong doings were so minor in what our beloved coach has done in the past it is hilarious we get this self righteous attitude.

I agree but think about the folks who make this decision. Bo has brought embarrassment to our program many times during his employment. Do you really believe that they are going to hire a person that would immediately endanger the program with possible sanctions? I just can't see this happening. We need to hire a young successful coach. I would love to see us find a hungry young coach with the passion we see in our bb coach Tim Miles. My vote goes to McElwain. He was an OC at Alabama under Saban and has done a really nice job with CSU.

they aren't going to hire him "then" find out if we are going to be sanctioned. all of that will be ironed out prior to the hiring behind closed doors. after that it will just be formalities.

and if they have tolerated the embarrassment that is Pelini for this long - yes I think they might hire a person that with a checkered past.

I've been on the side of keeping Bo the whole time. However some staff changes are in order. If it was so easy to win nine games every year why isn't it being done by every great program. On a side note you guys that complain about every new thread and requesting that they be merged get over yourself and go do something productive

• Fire 1