Mike Riley. For Him or GTFU

I'm so sick, it's not even 4 hours into his hiring and people throwing hissy fits all over.

I would like to see a running tally of how many of you snap judging baffoons are against this hire, so when he wins a conference championship you can't switch your idiotic stance. Results don't always tell the story fellas. Hello!!! Look at Pelini

• Haha 1
  • Fire 2

I'm so sick, it's not even 4 hours into his hiring and people throwing hissy fits all over.

I would like to see a running tally of how many of you snap judging baffoons are against this hire, so when he wins a conference championship you can't switch your idiotic stance. Results don't always tell the story fellas. Hello!!! Look at Pelini

Uggggghhhhhhh, Bo's results = getting blown out in any game that matters and never winning a championship.

Results always tell the story. You either perform or you dont. I don't care about excuses, improvise, adapt, and overcome. This hire is so underwhelming its laughable. We are Nebraska and we hire a guy who has about a .500 record with no history of winning anything of substance and losses to D1AA competition? C'mon man! Wake up.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

OK. Im against it. Don't think it was the right hire at this time(with the caveat that if Frost is OC I can live with it). I would love to be wrong and will gladly admit it if I am wrong. Im not going to say nasty things about Mike Riley. Im sure hes a great person as many have said. He wasnt the coach I wanted. He wasnt in the top 10 of coaches I wanted. I do however wish him all the success in the world.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Uggggghhhhhhh, Bo's results = getting blown out in any game that matters and never winning a championship.

Results always tell the story. You either perform or you dont. I don't care about excuses, improvise, adapt, and overcome. This hire is so underwhelming its laughable. We are Nebraska and we hire a guy who has about a .500 record with no history of winning anything of substance and losses to D1AA competition? C'mon man! Wake up.

I was referencing the record of wins vs losses. Final record doesn't tell any story. If you think it does then why did we fire Pelini?

• Fire 2

I'm going to try my best to give this guy a chance, he deserves that, he's respected in the coaching world and people have nothing, but good things to say about him. That's more than we can say for Bo's rep at this point and all of us can agree that Nebraska lost some of it's luster over the past two highers. Maybe this guy will at least get us some more respect in reference to him being a calm and cool leader.