NU never contacted Scott Frost per Oregon Head Coach

Whatever guys. Think what you want. Its not about the hire. Fact is riley was the first and only choice. And based on the swiftness of this process, this was dine weeks ago, probably after Bos last shitpantsing And its fact as a state inst they have to file documentation on the process.

It was done weeks ago, yet he wasn't contacted until Monday or Tuesday?

• Fire 1

If I'm Oregon State's AD, I'm going after Frost.

Pretty good idea for them
Rumored that CSU take a look. Not sure if true, but I'm not betting on seeing Scott here as part of this staff

I don't think its so much a rumor as GSG posting a local Ft Collins article about the top 10 coaches CSU might pursue

THIS.

BUT IF HE WOULD END UP AT CSU, I WILL GLADLY HELP HIM PACK WHEN HE COMES BACK TO LINCOLN

Put yourself in Frost's shoes for a second. You have two options. You can either go become HC at CSU where failure is just as likely as success. Or, you can go be OC at your alma mater where the HC is more than likely 4-6 years from retirement. Which do you choose? Whoever takes the CSU job will be filling some pretty big shoes. The CSU job for Frost could be a no win situation.

Riley could easily be 8-10 years from retirement. Frost has to be disappointed. I don't think he's coming here for a while yet.

SNYDER IS 74 OR SOMETHING AND LOOKS 90. RILEY IS 61 AND LOOKS 40.

I THINK RILEY COULD GO FOR A LONG WHILE IF HE PERFORMS WELL

according to the patient I just took care of. She works at the AD dept and is friends with our AD's secretary.
I asked her specifics, and before you doubt, let me just say, she's like me; she knows her sports and football. She wasn't the type to be more interested in non relevant crap. She is a Husker football fan through and through.
I asked her, "Is Scott Frost coming to NU as our new OC?"
She said, "Yes, BUT it depends on IF Frost accepts the offer tonight or early Sat. that is what i've heard from people in the AD dept. It's part of the Riley hire and will be announced Sat. so Frost can play tonight's Pac 12 Championship Game without any distraction."
I asked her IF Frost accepts, "how long will Riley be HC before handing the reigns over to Frost?"
She said, "the word is about 5 years, but I don't know if that is in stone or not."
I asked her, "how much will Frost be offered?"
She said, "something close to Beck's, maybe more."
I said, "I've heard 7 figures, is that accurate?"
She said, "yea, that certainly could be the plan."
I asked her about Orgeron and if he's been brought as a DL or DC by Riley.
She said, "I have not heard that yet, but I do know who he is and could be a possibility."
I said, "Have you met Coach Riley yet?"
She said, "Yes, he's a very nice guy and everyone was impressed."
I asked her what she thought of Bo.
She said, "He was always pleasant to me and I have no issues with him personally. I know that's not the perception of many NU fans."
That's all I got but felt it was from an accurate source. She was nice to share this with me and I promised her I wouldn't text her every day to get new info.
I guess we'll see how this plays out.
GO DUCKS!

according to the patient I just took care of. She works at the AD dept and is friends with our AD's secretary.
I asked her specifics, and before you doubt, let me just say, she's like me; she knows her sports and football. She wasn't the type to be more interested in non relevant crap. She is a Husker football fan through and through.
She said, "Yes, BUT it depends on IF Frost accepts the offer tonight or early Sat. that is what i've heard from people in the AD dept. It's part of the Riley hire and will be announced Sat. so Frost can play tonight's Pac 12 Championship Game without any distraction."
I asked her IF Frost accepts, "how long will Riley be HC before handing the reigns over to Frost?"
She said, "the word is about 5 years, but I don't know if that is in stone or not."
She said, "I have not heard that yet, but I do know who he is and could be a possibility."
She said, "He was always pleasant to me and I have no issues with him personally. I know that's not the perception of many NU fans."
That's all I got but felt it was from an accurate source. She was nice to share this with me and I promised her I wouldn't text her every day to get new info.
GO DUCKS!

:ahhhhhhhh

GO DUCKS!

What in the hell did I just read?

• Fire 1

GO DUCKS!

I wouldn't tattoo "lock" on my arm over a rumor like this, but as rumors go, it's either really creative, or really close to the decision-making process.