Avery Moss - updates - 1/9 **readmission denied**

C N Red

@Rose_IveyNB15: literally watched this man jump through every single hoop and then some... even the base for the initial suspension was a misunderstanding

So whipping his dick out to a convenience store clerk was a misunderstanding? Did he think she wanted to do a price check on it?

@Rose_IveyNB15: literally watched this man jump through every single hoop and then some... even the base for the initial suspension was a misunderstanding

So whipping his dick out to a convenience store clerk was a misunderstanding? Did he think she wanted to do a price check on it?

I wonder if he was referring to Moss going back on campus a day early as the misunderstanding.

Sounds like there is a new Title IX compliance person for the University and it was largely that person who decided he was too much of a risk. Not sure when that person started but that may be the reason people seem to think he had done what was asked but still denied. Perhaps the new person has a different view of what happened.

• Fire 1

Appears last year, Avery talked to the Title IX investigator, who laid out what he needed to do and if he completed that, she all but assured him he would be allowed back as a student. She retired in July I believe, and the new Title IX investigator didn't think allowing Avery Moss to be a student again was a good idea for now. So, while Avery did everything that was asked, it appears the new investigator still felt he was too much of a risk to allow back as a student. Hence being denied. I'm sure the fallout of Jameis and what's happening in Eugene has an impact on Avery's decision.

I'd be interested in hearing the exact logistics of this. It sounds as though there's some confusion by the players as to if following everything laid out for him meant he got an appeal or got reinstated to the university.

Where did this myth of rules being "laid out" for him come from? The university is not going to give rules to someone who has been expelled. And what would those rules be? "Avery, if you see a girl that catches your fancy, keep your ballpark frank parked indoors." Please. This is ridiculous.