****ALL PELINI ERA TEAM**** (DE, DT, LB)

Redux

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You give me this front seven:

EMart - Suh - Collins - Gregory

David - Compton - Anderson

And I will straight up murder your ass.

Not bad. But no one would have ever scored against this D:

DE: Martin

DT: Suh

DT: Crick

DE: Gregory

OLB: David

MLB: Compton

OLB: Dillard

CB: Amukamara

CB: Dennard

S: Hagg

S: Gomes

What's crazy is that I believe every one of those players was on the roster at the same time with the exception of Gregory.

DE - Martin and Gregory. Martin was just a beast, that unfortunately didn't have a solid interior line to really help him shine. Gregory? Well, do I need to say why I picked him?

DT - Suh and Collins. Again, do I need to say why picked Suh? Collins was an interesting pick, it took all my strength not to pick Crick and Steinkuhler right off the bat and give some thought to those other names. Collins was pretty close with that of Valentine as well.

LB - Compton, David, Anderson. Compton and David were easy for me to pick. Dillard did jump out at me, but again, I wanted to think long about the other guys, and quite frankly, it wasn't easy coming to Anderson as a final pick. I just feel like he could've done a lot more for Nebraska. Roach also crossed my mind, but again, if he had seen the field more, I think his career would have been better.