SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These silly discussions of will he or won't he are irrational. There is no reason to discuss something when you have zero reliable informatiion. It is up to the student athlete and his family and coaches etc to make a decision and whether or not they wish to publicize that decision. It is NOT binding and any given player can change his mind a dozen times. It does not seem reasonable to jump to crazy conclusions based on nothing but wild speculation.

• Fire 1

These silly discussions of will he or won't he are irrational. There is no reason to discuss something when you have zero reliable informatiion. It is up to the student athlete and his family and coaches etc to make a decision and whether or not they wish to publicize that decision. It is NOT binding and any given player can change his mind a dozen times. It does not seem reasonable to jump to crazy conclusions based on nothing but wild speculation.

I feel like I could care less about your opinion on this, or any other topic for that matter.

*Or couldn't care less, whichever way you prefer I say it.

• Fire 1

Put it on the boarddddd Ya!

Keyshawn will be at the Spring Game.

Edit: Read into it however you'd like, but in the periscope last night, Gebbia was riding KJJ pretty hard about why he would go to Coachella over the Spring Game..... Almost like, "dude, why aren't you coming with me to the Spring Game."

You do understand you're posting this in the recruiting section of a message board regarding college football?

• Fire 2

You do understand you're posting this in the recruiting section of a message board regarding college football?

owned4.gif

Can you show me your reliable info on this? I'm skeptical.

Well...that pretty much shuts down this board.

• Fire 3

Well...that pretty much shuts down this board.

+1

A-Winner-is-You.gif

• Fire 3

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GBR?src=hash">#GBR</a> nation I NEED my brother <a href="https://twitter.com/tgeb13">@tgeb13</a> at Nebraska with me!! Please follow him and show him how much we love him!</p>— Keyshawn Jr. (@keyshawnnnn) <a href="https://twitter.com/keyshawnnnn/status/715692166580998144">April 1, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I should leave the twitter posts to the professionals. Sorry

• Fire 1