CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every time I move on from Darnay thinking we are officially out of it, someone does something to tease me and make me think there's still a chance.

Mother of God... January 7th can't come soon enough. Good day or bad, maybe we can all finally bury some long overdue hatchets. lol

The original tweeter (Eric) corrected himself afterwards saying he is sure Nebraska is in consideration, just not widely regarded as a favorite.

New conspiracy theory: Darnay had completely written us off. Then his state title game happens. One of the top players in the country, catching passes in OT from the best QB in California. He drops the go-ahead TD to end him and all of his buddies high school careers. He can't live with himself never redeeming himself by catching a ball from Gebbia again. He's a silent commit, BOOK IT.

• Fire 1

I take that tweet meaning he's going to choose the program that isn't quite on the level of the other, UCLA. Was retweeted by Theo Howard a current UCLA player saying "He really is tho". Don't get your hopes up, we have accepted he's not coming here, and he has lost interest long ago.

I don't believe he is coming here but UCLA wouldn't really be a "curveball". They have been one of the front runners the whole time. I still think that's where he ends up. Just seems like an LA guy.

Um.. A curveball would be....someone not on that list.

Nebraska or Stanford or Bama would be my only guesses.

It's not really a curveball if he were to pick one of those 4 teams. Well, actually it would be a split-finger if he chose Michigan.

I would call that more of a back door slider.

Well sir, we have different ideas on what a back door slider is

• Fire 1

It's not really a curveball if he were to pick one of those 4 teams. Well, actually it would be a split-finger if he chose Michigan.

So, do you think we should assume that his pick will just "surprise" people, like a curveball does?

https://twitter.com/nasirbright/status/809237771411853312

Every time I move on from Darnay thinking we are officially out of it, someone does something to tease me and make me think there's still a chance.

Mother of God... January 7th can't come soon enough. Good day or bad, maybe we can all finally bury some long overdue hatchets. lol

The original tweeter (Eric) corrected himself afterwards saying he is sure Nebraska is in consideration, just not widely regarded as a favorite.

New conspiracy theory: Darnay had completely written us off. Then his state title game happens. One of the top players in the country, catching passes in OT from the best QB in California. He drops the go-ahead TD to end him and all of his buddies high school careers. He can't live with himself never redeeming himself by catching a ball from Gebbia again. He's a silent commit, BOOK IT.

Hey man, quit hoggin all the good stuff. Gotta share man. Puff, puff, pass.

So, do you think we should assume that his pick will just "surprise" people, like a curveball does?

Naaa....I think he will pick from the four he mentioned and none of them would be too surprising to me. Have to admit, ever since it was clear we were out of it, I haven't paid that much attention to him. It seems like a heck of a lot of CBs came in for OSU. So, if I had to put money on it, I would have to pick them.

Maybe the teenage girl friend isn't as hot of a relationship now as it was a couple months ago. Hmmm...teenagers.

At this point, the absolute shocker would be for him to pick us. Which....pretty much isn't going to happen.