Gregory tests positive for pot at combine

Amac3309

Think of all the pot he could have bought with all the money he's probably going to lose out on now.

It's not as much as it used to be with the Rookie Salary Cap in place

Right? How's a guy supposed to eat!?

Not good. Especially if a fella has the munchies. :waste:snacks:

Gregory missed the Iowa game because he supposedly had a concussion and bronchitis...

...Hmmmm...what else could make a guy cough, hack, have dilated pupils, and act confused, and incoherent?

It's best he bailed while he could still command a paycheck, regardless of how diminished it has now become.

Man this was the subject of some serious angst with some on this board back when I said I had a buddy who frequented parties that RG was at. And my buddy said he has a puff puff? no thanks I'll pass problem. I believe it was around the time he started missing time. My guess was that the two things were related and some poster went off on me. Now according to the timeline laid out by RG the two may not be related but man I wish I could find that thread.

I remember the thread because I think I got involved in it and agreed with you because I had some inside info. that that was the real reason he was missing playing time and the injury(ies) were cover up. I took a bunch of heat too was told if I couldn't state my sources it didn't happen.

It's pretty well known by anybody who's ever been at a party with him he likes to toke it up. I too have lots of friends in Lincoln who have either been at a party where he's done it or partaken in the act with him.
Ya wasn't much of a secret on campus.

I have zero issues with weed, but if you know your future employer has a problem with it and you have a test coming up shortly you'd have to be a complete moron to still smoke.

I'm right there with you. I don't believe he smoked so much in December it triggered it. I have to think he did relatively close in time to the Combine, and that is just dumb.

With regular consumption, it's common for it to stay in your system for 50-60+ days after stopping. However it happened, it's equally dumb on his part...

I'm sorry randy excuse is BS. Guy who may smoke a joint or 2 day his piss will be dirty up to 28 days. Heavy smokers, the guy smoking 5 joints a day. His piss will dirty up to 60 days.

Randy smoked a joint in late January. Tried to flush it and got busted. If any of you believe his story email me I have ski resort in key west for sale. Cheap.

I'm sorry randy excuse is BS. Guy who may smoke a joint or 2 day his piss will be dirty up to 28 days. Heavy smokers, the guy smoking 5 joints a day. His piss will dirty up to 60 days.

Randy smoked a joint in late January. Tried to flush it and got busted. If any of you believe his story email me I have ski resort in key west for sale. Cheap.

Well first off, translate into english, and then we'll get back to you. yeesh.

Wasn't there a rumor floating around that he missed the Iowa and/or the USC game due to weed?

It was Iowa. NUPolo8 mentioned it was suspicious that he was out of the Iowa game and Bo went on a rant about weed around the same time.

Bo Pelini went on a weed rant? That is awesome! Had no idea. What did he say?

Regardless of how old Gregory is you have to be pretty stupid to fail a drug test when you're on the brink of making millions. The Huskers have made the news for so many completely stupid things that were said or done these past few years it's mind blowing. You can't make this stuff up. Who'da thunk.

giphy.gif