Randy Gregory to Cowboys - Suspended First Four Games

• 5 months later...

It's a setback, no doubt. But being suspended four games doesn't warrant him being called a "waste of talent". Guys bounce back from these kind of things. See, Von Miller....

Maybe not but... he lost out on millions of dollars because he couldn't stop smoking pot for a little while. Yet that was somehow not enough for him. He's failed 4 more tests now. I mean, he's still young and he could turn a corner but signs don't point to that.

It's a setback, no doubt. But being suspended four games doesn't warrant him being called a "waste of talent". Guys bounce back from these kind of things. See, Von Miller....

Maybe not but... he lost out on millions of dollars because he couldn't stop smoking pot for a little while. Yet that was somehow not enough for him. He's failed 4 more tests now. I mean, he's still young and he could turn a corner but signs don't point to that.

Just because you are a strict conservative money hungry capitalist...doesn't mean he is! (Ha...see what I did there)

Just because you are a strict conservative money hungry capitalist...doesn't mean he is! (Ha...see what I did there)

NO

• Fire 1