Recruiting effort & this staff

Seems like they've picked up the pace of commits the last few weeks, which is good. Would like to see more 4* guys, but whatev...

Jojo, Simmons and Stoll are all high caliber prospects IMO. You can compete and win the B1G with a solid cast of them sprinkled with a few elite prospects and a few diamonds in the rough

• Fire 1

Seems like they've picked up the pace of commits the last few weeks, which is good. Would like to see more 4* guys, but whatev...

Jojo, Simmons and Stoll are all high caliber prospects IMO. You can compete and win the B1G with a solid cast of them sprinkled with a few elite prospects and a few diamonds in the rough

Maybe, we haven't done it yet. I say we have to get top heavy in 4* recruits to get in the game...

Anybody concerned about DT?

Well, I really was hoping for Rand. But, it appears he is being projected to head to ASU.

I wish we would be in on a few good prospects but at least per 247, we aren't right now.

So....well.....yes, I would feel better if we were close to landing one or two good ones.

Rand is a heavy Stanford lean

Then why when I looked, 247has him 100% ASU?

Anybody concerned about DT?

Well, I really was hoping for Rand. But, it appears he is being projected to head to ASU.

I wish we would be in on a few good prospects but at least per 247, we aren't right now.

So....well.....yes, I would feel better if we were close to landing one or two good ones.

Rand is a heavy Stanford lean

Then why when I looked, 247has him 100% ASU?

Because those predictions were made over a year ago.

At least we aren't Iowa

I read this as they only have 3 commits total. They received three on that day. They total 21, including 17 in June! Doesn't appear to be a great class, star-wise. 12 three stars, 7 twos and one unranked, according to Rivals.

They have a new practice facility, but so far that hasn't seemed to attract any stars.

At least we aren't Iowa

I read this as they only have 3 commits total. They received three on that day. They total 21, including 17 in June! Doesn't appear to be a great class, star-wise. 12 three stars, 7 twos and one unranked, according to Rivals.

They have a new practice facility, but so far that hasn't seemed to attract any stars.

Take the source of the tweet! Anything I see from him, I ignore!

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't there an NCAA rule against having jerseys for recruits with their names on them? Something like that? If so, this may be a way to get around the rule that someone finally hit on.

Yeah, all I'm saying is that I can't believe it's taken this long. I was doing this for the Wayne State athletic department in 2008.