Recruiting effort & this staff

The 2016 class has potential to be great but the 2017 class has a very good chance of being one of the best in Husker history. Riley and staff have laid the ground works for that to happen and are in on A LOT of the top national kids.

• Fire 1

Anybody concerned about DT?

*SEMANTIC ALERT*

The "skill" spots are filling in nicely but we haven't gotten a lot of traction in the trenches. We have two guards who we've had in awhile and in good shape with Farniok at OT but we need at least a couple more on the OL. And we haven't gotten very far on the DL yet. I'm not as concerned with DT - though we should still get a couple - because we have some guys already on campus but we really need to find some DEs.

• Fire 2

Well, I really was hoping for Rand. But, it appears he is being projected to head to ASU.

I wish we would be in on a few good prospects but at least per 247, we aren't right now.

So....well.....yes, I would feel better if we were close to landing one or two good ones.

Rand is a heavy Stanford lean

Well, I really was hoping for Rand. But, it appears he is being projected to head to ASU.

I wish we would be in on a few good prospects but at least per 247, we aren't right now.

So....well.....yes, I would feel better if we were close to landing one or two good ones.

Rand is a heavy Stanford lean
Or Wiscy. Like Phillips, he's better suited to play in a 3-4. It explains why we haven't been going hard after him.