2015 Husker Coaches Polos are in stock - Huskernation.com

Coaches' polos and jerseys are really dorky on people who aren't coaches or players, imho.

It is just a Nebraska polo why is it dorky? IMO it is dorky for anyone over the age of about 15 to where someone's jersey. I think all those guys watching NFL in Manning and Brady jerseys look like idiots.

• Fire 3

Coaches' polos and jerseys are really dorky on people who aren't coaches or players, imho.

It is just a Nebraska polo why is it dorky? IMO it is dorky for anyone over the age of about 15 to where someone's jersey. I think all those guys watching NFL in Manning and Brady jerseys look like idiots.

If it's a coaches' polo and they're paying $100 for the replica version, I feel like they're trying to look like a coach. Basically the same thing as wearing a jersey.

The Adidas ClimaLite is actually a very nice fabric. I have a couple of them and they're very comfortable.

Not surprised that they aren't very flashy. Not sure many coaching polos are. Simplicity isn't always a bad thing.

$65 is pretty standard for Nike/UA/Adidas polos.

I have a 2012 version red adidas coaches polo. Bought it the summer of 2013 when it was 1/2 price online somewhere. I have a hard time spending $60 on a polo.

Good quality. Its the adidas version of nike dri-fit. I wear it golfing a lot.

Same here on all counts. That was the last design that looked good, the rest have been dorky.

If it's a coaches' polo and they're paying $100 for the replica version, I feel like they're trying to look like a coach. Basically the same thing as wearing a jersey.

Your wrong.

You guys just don't get the purpose of these coaches polos. I'm gonna get me one then I'll bide my time until Riley screws up big time. Eichorst will see me in the wings looking good in my official Adidas coaches Polo and BAM, JJHusker is the next Nebraska HC. You just wait and see, I'll eventually get fired and will be collecting millions on the balance of my contract just like Bo.

• Fire 3